Chief Keef Mistakes Nelson Mandela for Morgan Freeman

really

All Star
Daps
:russ: :heh:
the utter ignorance and disrespect is fukked up but hilarious.. he just deleted his tweet

mandela-freeman.jpg

nikka you gon say what the fukk he actually said?

This picture has em both in the picture... What does posting this pic mean?

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Probably because it didn't happen. People tried to claim the same thing with Paris Hilton where she confused MLK with Mandela but it turned out to be false.

I don't know; I was talking to a 14-15yo kid and told him that Mandela died, and he said "yeah I know, the guy that played in Batman". I really don't think that the youth know. But when me and my mans was talking about it, he stated that Mandela really hasn't done anything in 15-20years, so its somewhat understandable, but not inexcusable.

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
why do you expect young people to even know about or care for Nelson Mandela? he was the president of a shytty country on another continent....the worst continent. i dont blame him for not knowing all these people in the country now praising nelson dont even know his life story

no lie Paul Walkers death has hit home and effected more people in this world than Mandelas just saying

:ld:

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
I don't know; I was talking to a 14-15yo kid and told him that Mandela died, and he said "yeah I know, the guy that played in Batman". I really don't think that the youth know. But when me and my mans was talking about it, he stated that Mandela really hasn't done anything in 15-20years, so its somewhat understandable, but not inexcusable.
He didn't provide any links proving so. He said it because he feeding for clicks.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
why do you expect young people to even know about or care for Nelson Mandela? he was the president of a shytty country on another continent....the worst continent. i dont blame him for not knowing all these people in the country now praising nelson dont even know his life story

no lie Paul Walkers death has hit home and effected more people in this world than Mandelas just saying

this should be bannable. calling africa the worst continent? belittling mandela's achievement as a leader of an oppressed people whose independence was due in no small part to the sacrifices made by mandela?. most black people don't give a fukk about paul walker, but they damn sure know who mandela is and mourn his passing. fukk off, a$$hole

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps

I stay fukkin around in giving the wrong type of rep. @bk @Brooklynzson fix this shyt.

dap/undap for now. :snoop:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

stick to gay trolling doggy