China to overtake US economy by 2028

Daps
China can't invade the US. The US can't invade China.

But there is a big chance these two giants will end up fighting. I think war might happen in the middle of the century in the South Chinse Sea or the Taiwan Straits. China will try to take over Taiwan or try to kick the US FLEET out of its immediate water. Or the US will try to blockade China. @Tommy Knocks thinks it will never happen because of nukes, but I think it might happen, despite nukes.

Nope. To do what? To fight a war miles away from their home? Knowing that the West will not miss the occasion to turn it into a Vietnam for China and they will end up leaving anyway.

China does not have the clout to send its military seizing countries in Africa or the Carribean for small debts. This is fantssy. China has way bigger fish to fry in its direct surrounding.
I think an economic war/trade war is more likely... but I don’t think it’ll happen...ppl fail to realize how involved the Chinese already are in American politics and business... they’ll support certain candidates so that China can carry on with its plans

China goes to Africa for its resources, not to save the children though

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
I personally think that China and the U.S. are on the same level in terms of morality, but the former's government has complete control of the state and its media, so they are able to get away with a lot more shyt, and the Chinese people aren't exactly able to shyt on the government as a collective.

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I personally think that China and the U.S. are on the same level in terms of morality, but the former's government has complete control of the state and its media, so they are able to get away with a lot more shyt, and the Chinese people aren't exactly able to shyt on the government as a collective.
This

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I don’t think it’s that easy to say no. The Chinese government could send the military, stop the flow of goods to the country (since a lot of things are made in China), or like you said offer another loan which they’ll probably default on but will make China even more money and eventually lead to China taking over. A prime example is Jamaica.
Yes it is that easy to say no. The idea of a country invading simply because you owe them money is kinda ridiculous.

Besides the idea is to have perpetual debt. If Africa or whoever actually paid back China in totality they would be mad, same thing as the credit industry doesn't want you to actually pay off your credit cards or the music industry doesn't want the artist to fully recoup and have the atrist demand a deal more favorable to them or worst of all buy back their masters.

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A year later and nothing in the mainstream media about Wuhan, China and bats. Nothing about how China is handling the virus despite them being the "epicenter" of the whole thing. Chinas economy been coming back since May or April. They just now reporting this old news.

And then yall wonder why people are up on conspiracy theories.