Chinese government legit Practicing White Supremacy: Wendell Brown Story..Update: Breh Gets 4 Years

Uncle Hotep

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Regardless most countries value white people over black people and view blacks thru a stereotypical lens deriving from white media.

Asians marry out and date out with white like its the norm. It’s not the same with blacks. Asian women are the most well known c00ns in the world. fukk a book you just have to look around.

Asians have their own media :hhh:

c00ns is soley an African American thing. Y'all love putting your own values on other races and people. We are not the same stop worrying about other people and worry about yourself black man:mjcry:

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue

c00ns is soley an African American thing. Y'all love putting your own values on other races and people. We are not the same stop worrying about other people and worry about yourself black man:mjcry:
Breh you have no idea!

Go travel! We as black people collectively have FAR less “c00ns and traitors” than any other non-white group of people.

It’s not even close. We have a lot of c00ns but we tend to call them out and mock them. Other cultures envy their c00ns and reward them

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA

I disagree on the Asian media thing. Most people outside of America who doesn’t regular come in contact with black people get their opinion of black people off white media.

I see c00ns as going against your own people so that is that.

But I do agree with your last statement. Black people have to fix ourselves internally because the white man or any other race isn’t going to save us. For all the talk about white supremacy an all black neighborhood should be a sanctuary not a war zone like it is in many inner cities. We have to do better:mjcry:

*had to edit lol

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Lol where does it say race was a factor?

A cat got into a situation abroad and got locked up. The legal systems in a lot of places around the world are :huhldup:....but I don't see where Chinese are practicing WS in the article you linked.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
And yet you have blavity blacks trying to stunt on other black folks for not having passports. Really got to be careful when traveling abroad. Can’t forget about what happened to Bakari Henderson may he Rest In Peace.

I hope athletes over there are staying safe.
Blavity Blacks tend to be Black women. Anyone who is a BM would be an idiot to speak with them.

I said it time and time again, Black men can't be frequent at establishments like bars and night life in these types of areas, even their own. Society is too sick and these are easy target locations for BM to get caught up at

7evens

All Star
Daps
I've lived in China for over 8 years, so with that being said, I've heard and witnessed similar stories a hundred times over and quite honestly it could have just as easily happened to a white guy. The difference is, whites are not judged/punished as harshly as black people in China. Had the same scenario happened to a white guy, he would have been deported. Hell, I know a white guy who got into a drunk fist fight with a cop. He spent six months in detention and was deported. Meanwhile, breh in OP's story is languishing in Chinese prison for 14 months and there's no telling when he'll get out.... and they have proof he didn't do anything. Go to Guangzhou and ask one of the hundreds of thousands of African Immigrants what happens to them if they run afoul of the law.

The thing is, Chinese men know that the primary reason white people come to China is to benefit from white privilege. White men come to China for easy p*ssy and the fact that they can get easy work simply because they are white. Being white in China is the ultimate life cheat code. Chinese pay whites to show up to events, board meetings, pretend to teach, lip-sync performances, model, act, and on and on.... Chinese in China don't receive the benefits of this white privilege so sometimes white people can be targeted based on how they move. I would say Chinese women practice white supremacy far more than Chinese men. Chinese women don't respect their men, that's why they dream of the day when a white man saves her from her torturous existence of being Chinese in China. Its just that most Chinese men are too Beta to say/do anything about it.

Last edited:

MoroccanBoy

Madness
Daps
Lol Asians hate white people. They call you white ghosts. They also hate black people and anyone not asian.

7evens

All Star
Daps
Lol Asians hate white people. They call you white ghosts. They also hate black people and anyone not asian.
They hate other Asians too.... but they like everyone else more than they like black people. They hate others for reasons that can be explained. White people fed them opium. The Japanese massacred them during WWII. They hate black people because.... we're black. And for some reason our "sin" is irredeemable...

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Lol where does it say race was a factor?

A cat got into a situation abroad and got locked up. The legal systems in a lot of places around the world are :huhldup:....but I don't see where Chinese are practicing WS in the article you linked.
What news article is actually gonna say race was a factor. If he was white this would have been a slap on the wrist and deportation. White people commit crimes all day long in China. Getting into a fist fight and defending yourself is something that happens when you go out. I never fought a Chinese while I was there but I have fought a Russian and a American cac