Chinese government legit Practicing White Supremacy: Wendell Brown Story..Update: Breh Gets 4 Years

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
I've lived in China for over 8 years, so with that being said, I've heard and witnessed similar stories a hundred times over and quite honestly it could have just as easily happened to a white guy. The difference is, whites are not judged/punished as harshly as black people in China. Had the same scenario happened to a white guy, he would have been deported. Hell, I know a white guy who got into a drunk fist fight with a cop. He spent six months in detention and was deported. Meanwhile, breh in OP's story is languishing in Chinese prison for 14 months and there's no telling when he'll get out.... and they have proof he didn't do anything. Go to Guangzhou and ask one of the hundreds of thousands of African Immigrants what happens to them if they run afoul of the law.

The thing is, Chinese men know that the primary reason white people come to China is to benefit from white privilege. White men come to China for easy p*ssy and the fact that they can get easy work simply because they are white. Being white in China is the ultimate life cheat code. Chinese pay whites to show up to events, board meetings, pretend to teach, lip-sync performances, model, act, and on and on.... Chinese in China don't receive the benefits of this white privilege so sometimes white people can be targeted based on how they move. I would say Chinese women practice white supremacy far more than Chinese men. Chinese women don't respect their men, that's why they dream of the day when a white man saves her from her torturous existence of being Chinese in China. Its just that most Chinese men are too Beta to say/do anything about it.
Breh you stay not bullshyting with the truth, you live there for sure! A cac in the same situation would have been allowed to fight and all would have been forgiven. At worst he would have had to pay restitution and been deported. Not held for 15 fukking months for something he did not start.

This is one of the few stories that I’ve seen that legit make me think that China is taking the turn from race baiting and name calling to full on systematic white supremecy/ anti blackness.

This is obviously coming from people at the tops of society, aka the people who travel and have homes in America or UK and been taught hate and oppression of black people as the best solution to dealing with us in their country.

This is sad. The templet for dealing with black people in other countries is becoming to mistreat and oppress us like they do blacks in America and the UK, that’s how all countries are gonna start interacting with nikkahs if we don’t start to spread and fight back in droves

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
#FreeWendell

Just got sentenced to four years, two-served.

:pacspit: China
:pacspit: the State Department for not talking to his mom over the last 24 hours

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
#FreeWendell

Just got sentenced to four years, two-served.

:pacspit: China
:pacspit: the State Department for not talking to his mom over the last 24 hours
Repped.

I dont even have energy for thos shhyte. 4 years of his life lost for nothing. Next time some chinese people want to MaRch and talk about "accident is not murder" and how that chinese cop made a mistake and feared for his life blah blah blah, show them this story.

4 years for defending himself in a bar against a drunk local chinese idiot that he didnt even got back...he should have just killed that guy or hurt that loc Chinese guy so badly he would live with the pain forever.

Instead he was the better man and got 4 years in jail for not hurting his drunk chinese attacker

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Repped.

I dont even have energy for thos shhyte. 4 years of his life lost for nothing. Next time some chinese people want to MaRch and talk about "accident is not murder" and how that chinese cop made a mistake and feared for his life blah blah blah, show them this story.

4 years for defending himself in a bar against a drunk local chinese idiot that he didnt even got back...he should have just killed that guy or hurt that loc Chinese guy so badly he would live with the pain forever.

Instead he was the better man and got 4 years in jail for not hurting his drunk chinese attacker
No good deed goes unpunished.

People that hold back when their life is threatened deserve whatever is coming to them.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Some legit fukkshyt from china though and then trying to extort the family.