Chiraq, Alpha Male Gangstas, and Why the Fvckery Wont Stop

Imlinkin

Banned
Daps
:why: Why is it that... Bad is good brehs..???.. I was chilling with the peeps, flipping channels when the story about the 9 y/o boy that got killed in chiraq came on the local news.

My buddys wife started asking WHY

:mjcry:....

So we all chimed in on what was to blame. In 1 hour of back and forth finger pointing(some of it gender war bs) and rare moments of insight I shared these observations. Lemme know if you agree:

1. The whole world is on some discovery channel animal ish, fighting over resources - pecking order bs. The top male lion gets to eat FIRST which is literally the reason its called the pecking ORDER...and he gets to spread HIS seed with the top females, etc.

:francis:

Only the real MOB leader, high IQ, quick on the trigger, real live killer type of
cats emerge from the struggle for dominance. They are revered because they lead the flock to (gwuap)

cash.jpg
resources and defend them from danger --- similar to how the alpha male lion does for his pride, finding the water hole in a drought.

Cats that actually lived that life like Big Meech, Larry Hoover or the Real Rick Ross are geniuses who normally become enlightened as middle aged men after poisoning the mind and/or bodies of black folks for decades. It doesnt matter to us---- the biggest baddest alpha on the pecking order is almost universally beloved in the black community. They FED the block. Period.

If only one of these natural born leaders would guide the flock in a positive way BEFORE the inevitable 15 year jail sentence, the introspective autobiography, and the realization that they were merely pawns for the REAL alpha dogs - the alphabet boys that profit off of black misery.
Rick-Ross-Real.jpg

Observation #2

We LOVE the negativity...all of it: negative people, negative self destructive behavior and negative entertainment, generally speaking. You could almost say we worship the very essence of evil .. So rappers that steal the names, swag, and personas of these characters are marketed to the youth, sometimes at back to school events.... Of all fukking places..

maxresdefault.jpg

The message to the youth is quite powerful: Love, reverance, unlimited pvssy and a legacy belongs to those brazen enough to live the gangsta lifestyle and give 2 fvcks about the destruction they leave in their wake.

Then when kids who idolize the fake and real gangstas get dropped by imitating it...their mom is all

:mjcry: on tv and the community is up in arms yelling:

"What's wroooong with our youth?! "

:stopitslime:

You dont know? Its because people LOVE this gangsta sh!t. They worship it! They have to have it. These shortys have the need for love. They know damn well that being a grade A student gets you none of the accolades i.e. pvssy, fame or respect you get for going the Chief Keef route... In hs. If they dismiss the fvckery as a youth they learn later that the real power brokers sign Keef's check and only promote the fvckery from a safe distance.

:sas2:

Observation 3.

3. The world wont change because collectively we dont want it to:

The older I get, the more apathetic I am about the direction of humanity and the plight of our race.

You cant save people that dont want to be saved. :cape:

Like the Secret, Im believing that our minds are powerful magnets that attract the reality that we want to experience...so

:yeshrug: Im just watching a slow train wreck until I check out.... I guess... Unless we as a collective of people can believe in a better outcome and no longef desire to experience self destruction

Im not a saint. I enjoy a stuffed blunt and a fat azz like the next man but when the pendelum is THIS tilted towards self destruction, I cant stand it.

Am I lying or do we not just love the fvckery: UFC(a
human cock fighting), negative rappers, drugs, promiscuity leading to exploding std rates, signifying, crime, etc?

Last edited:

Nate Dawg

Pro
Daps
Reppin
This is just a product of the consumer culture the black culture has become.

We are all worried about status, money, power, who got the latest J's, who with the baddest women, etc.

No one is talking about building businesses, elevating each other, coming together for something bigger.

Come out of her, my brothas and sisters. Let's build.

Imlinkin

Banned
Daps
Exactly. We arent trying to build eachother up because we're competing ...like mfin animals, all races, all people.

Im not even the most biblically knowledgable cat and I havent been to chuuch in a decade but the bibe references to 'the beast' started coming to mind. Beasts compete....

Men would want peace and cooperation...then I thought about what pac said at the end of a song off makaveki: "Imma lead the wild into the ways of the MAN! Follow Me!'
maxresdefault.jpg

Animals compete for dominance in the jungle just like how nations, and individuals are doing now.

They werent feeling me on that... But these shawtys are taking out the competition, robbing the competition....making songs about the competition...on some discovery channel shyt

This is just a product of the consumer culture specifically the black culture has become.

We are all worried about status, money, power, who got the latest J's, who with the baddest women, etc.

No one is talking about building businesses, elevating each other, coming together for something bigger.

Come out of her, my brothas and sisters. Let's build.

Imlinkin

Banned
Daps
Understanding the problem is a good start. I figured it was a bit lengthy and a little too deep for thecoli but Its been weighing heavy on my conscieennnce. Have a good one. Here breh:

particpation-girl-certificate.jpg

You know in the time you made this post you could've i don't know, actually contributed to your community?

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
Understanding the problem is a good start. I figured it was a bit lengthy and a little too deep for thecoli but Its been weighing heavy on my conscieennnce. Have a good one. Here breh:

particpation-girl-certificate.jpg
is inner city violence a new problem?

A Real Human Bean

and a real hero
Daps
You'll find that lots of dysfunctional behavior exists in poorly developed areas across the world. The "whys" are endless. The U.S. has the second worst record on child poverty of all industrialized nations while also being the richest nation of them all; the problem of poverty is far deeper than Chief Keef and Rick Ross.

There is a world out there that exists beyond these communities and what goes on there has major affects for the conditions in these neighborhoods. This is not a problem solved by pulling your pants up and turning off the rap music.

Imlinkin

Banned
Daps
:smh:You: This is not a problem solved by pulling your pants up and turning off the rap music.[/QUOTE]

Never said that breh. At the core is animal instinct, competition and the desire to battle over resources. That we worship the most barbaric victors of this pecking order battle is a symptom of the glorification of the beast mindset.

F the goverment. We'd be fighting for dominance as individuals, crews, or families without em.

You'll find that lots of dysfunctional behavior exists in poorly developed areas across the world. The "whys" are endless. The U.S. has the second worst record on child poverty of all industrialized nations while also being the richest nation of them all; the problem of poverty is far deeper than Chief Keef and Rick Ross.

There is a world out there that exists beyond these communities and what goes on there has major affects for the conditions in these neighborhoods.

Imlinkin

Banned
Daps
No its not new. My argument is that it's unfortunate that you can understand so-called 'human' nature by watching the discovery channel. The same rules apply.

Nations arent exempt either. In picture form here is North Korea flexing it's nuclear missle muscles in view of the US, a more dominant and frightening foe:

gorilla.jpg

kcna.jpg

A bunch of animal shyt...
Vulture behaviour - Mothafukkin Wallstreet scam artists
Cuckolding- exists in the animal kingdom
Rape- animals rape one another. I found out at a young age when my granny's dog was gangraped.

I could go on and on

is inner city violence a new problem?

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
No its not new. My argument is that it's unfortunate that you can understand so-called 'human' nature by watching the discovery channel. The same rules apply.

Nations arent exempt either. In picture form here is North Korea flexing it's nuclear missle muscles in view of the US, a more dominant and frightening foe:

gorilla.jpg

kcna.jpg

A bunch of animal shyt...
Vulture behaviour - Mothafukkin Wallstreet scam artists
Cuckolding- exists in the animal kingdom
Rape- animals rape one another. I found out at a young age when my granny's dog was gangraped.

I could go on and on
so at what point did poverty and gang culture stop being the cause of inner city violence? You dudes try way too hard man

Imlinkin

Banned
Daps
Right. But theres a code. A program behind the culture, running in people's minds:

MUST COMPETE. MUST DEFEAT THE COMPETITION. MUST BE BETTER THAN THAT FAKKIT OVER THERE. MUST HAVE THE BADDEST BIITCHES.

Our dna is talking to us on some matrix shyt:
zymAc.gif

It's culture.

Imlinkin

Banned
Daps
'You dudes' or are you having a discussion with just me breh?

The war over resources is WORST in impoverished areas, and yes gang members join up like voltron out of fear... It gives them instant alpha stamp approval for the best women & money if said gang is feared in their city. Again, behaviour you can witness on the Discovery Channel

Im referring to the elephant in the room, the code behind the fvckery of warfare on an individual and group level breh.

Like Jayz said, nikkas never focus on what drives them, where the thoughts originate

"We dont even know why we do the shyt that we do."
- Jayz:win:

so at what point did poverty and gang culture stop being the cause of inner city violence? You dudes try way too hard man

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:why: Why is it that... Bad is good brehs..???.. I was chilling with the peeps, flipping channels when the story about the 9 y/o boy that got killed in chiraq came on the local news.

My buddys wife started asking WHY

:mjcry:....

So we all chimed in on what was to blame. In 1 hour of back and forth finger pointing(some of it gender war bs) and rare moments of insight I shared these observations. Lemme know if you agree:

1. The whole world is on some discovery channel animal ish, fighting over resources - pecking order bs. The top male lion gets to eat FIRST which is literally the reason its called the pecking ORDER...and he gets to spread HIS seed with the top females, etc.

Only the real MOB leader, high IQ, quick on the trigger, real live killer type of
cats emerge from the struggle for dominance. They are revered because they lead the flock to (gwuap)

cash.jpg
resources and defend them from danger --- similar to how the alpha male lion does for his pride, finding the water hole in a drought.

Cats that actually lived that life like Big Meech, Larry Hoover or the Real Rick Ross are geniuses who normally become enlightened as middle aged men after poisoning the mind and/or bodies of black folks for decades. It doesnt matter to us---- the biggest baddest alpha on the pecking order is almost universally beloved in the black community. They FED the block. Period.

If only one of these natural born leaders would guide the flock in a positive way BEFORE the inevitable 15 year jail sentence, the introspective autobiography, and the realization that they were merely pawns for the REAL alpha dogs - the alphabet boys that profit off of black misery.
Rick-Ross-Real.jpg

Observation #2

We LOVE the negativity...all of it: negative people, negative self destructive behavior and negative entertainment, generally speaking. You could almost say we worship the very essence of evil .. So rappers that steal the names, swag, and personas of these characters are marketed to the youth, sometimes at back to school events.... Of all fukking places..

maxresdefault.jpg

The message to the youth is quite powerful: Love, reverance, unlimited pvssy and a legacy belongs to those brazen enough to live the gangsta lifestyle and give 2 fvcks about the destruction they leave in their wake.

Then when kids who idolize the fake and real gangstas get dropped by imitating it...their mom is all

:mjcry: on tv and the community is up in arms yelling:

"What's wroooong with our youth?! "

:stopitslime:

You dont know? Its because people LOVE this gangsta sh!t. They worship it! They have to have it. These shortys have the need for love. They know damn well that being a grade A student gets you none of the accolades i.e. pvssy, fame or respect you get for going the Chief Keef route... In hs. If they dismiss the fvckery as a youth they learn later that the real power brokers sign Keef's check and only promote the fvckery from a safe distance.

:sas2:

Observation 3.

3. The world wont change because collectively we dont want it to:

The older I get, the more apathetic I am about the direction of humanity and the plight of our race.

You cant save people that dont want to be saved. :cape:

Like the Secret, Im believing that our minds are powerful magnets that attract the reality that we want to experience...so

:yeshrug: Im just watching a slow train wreck until I check out.... I guess... Unless we as a collective of people can believe in a better outcome and no longef desire to experience self destruction

Im not a saint. I enjoy a stuffed blunt and a fat azz like the next man but when the pendelum is THIS tilted towards self destruction, I cant stand it.

Am I lying or do we not just love the fvckery: UFC(a
human cock fighting), negative rappers, drugs, promiscuity leading to exploding std rates, signifying, crime, etc?
The world is actually less violent if you go by stats...