Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
Women hate the truth

They love lies

If men had enough balls to just go mode one on these hoes

They would still fukk

Cause if she gone fukk she gone fukk

Most of the time aint shyt nikkaz is qho they find attractive they create a fantasy or dream in their own mind

For instance

If a dude is a 31 year old rapper still trying to make it (obvious loser of course)

However if she finds him attractive she will make stuff up in her mind like

Never talk bad about someones dreams you dont know what tomorrow holds

They stay because they beleive he will be signed and become the next jay z

So that she doesnt have to be accountable for fukkin with a loser

Women are big children

The dudes they want the most yes. But a lot of dudes selling the dream are guys they wouldn't consider for something casual.

There's been plenty of chicks where I told them my straight up intentions and got turned down. If would have played that role, and went on a few "dates", I would have been in them guts.

In fact a couple of them told me years later that they wished I would have lied to them, but they couldn't bring themselves to sleep with a guy who said he wasn't interested in a relationship. They ended up getting played by a "lesser" dude selling the dream, so they have buyer's remorse.

Selling the dream has a purpose and function. Brehs didn't just start doing it for no reason.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Would you have the same sentiment for someone like Rob Kardasian or would you tell him to choose better :jbhmm:
He's a certified simp. But Blac Chyna played him something fierce. You gotta have sympathy for Rob. He's rich, so it must be a trillion times harder for him to discern which women are with him for his money and for their chance to ge their 15mins of fame via the Kardashian Reality TV Empire, and which women are with him because theyre sincerely in love with him.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
The dudes they want the most yes. But a lot of dudes selling the dream are guys they wouldn't consider for something casual.

There's been plenty of chicks where I told them my straight up intentions and got turned down. If would have played that role, and went on a few "dates", I would have been in them guts.

In fact a couple of them told me years later that they wished I would have lied to them, but they couldn't bring themselves to sleep with a guy who said he wasn't interested in a relationship. They ended up getting played by a "lesser" dude selling the dream, so they have buyer's remorse.

Selling the dream has a purpose and function. Brehs didn't just start doing it for no reason.
Theres whole threads about men bragging about playing women and putting up a facade.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
That thread came to mind as soon as I started reading this thread. Whatever you might think of single mothers and their standards, I can't cosign what the OP of that thread did.
Exactly, nikkas want to berate women for being low quality but won't hesitate to sleep with these women all while risking diseases, unwanted pregnancies and complications that arise out of emotions. I personally can't understand having sex with someone you don't respect but that's me.

Last edited:

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
I find it amusing when people take complex social phenomena (e.g., dating in the 21st century) and attempt to par it down to some wholly simplistic thought (i.e. make better choices). As if those choices occurred in some vacuum independent of circumstance(s).

I wish life was always as simple and linear as we only got bad decisicions when we made poor choices. Unfortunately, the disconcerting reality about life is that you can make the right choice at a given time, for the right reasons, with the appropriate information and it end up manifesting into a poor decision. All human interaction is an opportunity cost. When you're dealing with people -- you just never really, really know.

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
But when men get played, alot of times(not all men) act like there were no tall-tell signs that the woman in question was a savage. The term "She tried to trap him" is used all the time. So clearly, there's a large enough group of men who feel that these women "Trap" men, and these men are hardly blamed for their terrible decisions in choosing a mate. While the women who get played seem to get solely blamed for their misfortune. The criticism seems uneven at times....

:patrice:

Lol
Men never say this

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If men had enough balls to just go mode one on these hoes

They would still fukk

Cause if she gone fukk she gone fukk

This has always been my motto since day one.. I don't think I lied to a chick to get in some guts since I was 18...... I always made it plain what it was, and what it wasn't... some walked away.... some didn't......

Last edited:

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Like someone said...its levels to this shyt.

There are women out here who choose unsuitable or "aint shyt" men for various reasons. Some may choose because of superficial reasons like looks, style, swag....some may like dudes because he appeals to other woman....some may be inexperienced, gullible, impressionable...some may just used to certain types of dudes cuz that's what's mostly around them or what's readily available.

The thing I also realized over time...is women aren't the only ones choosing "aint shyt" people. Us men do it too and reject the good girls cuz they may seem lame, boring, not as attractive, not popular, or just want to get with the thots or have a bad bytch on our arms. Its some girls in HS and college that I could've gotten with who would've have made great wives but I wanted a girl I was more attracted to or whatever other reason. I think some of its due to youth and being easily influenced by others. I think growing up, living life and getting older gives us a better perspective of what a more suitable mate is and how important the substantive qualities are like loyalty, commonality, personality, and how they treat u.

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I never feel sorry for anyone who gets played, male or female. If you're mature enough to date you should be mature enough to understand that there are risks and you have to move a certain way.

I've seen too many people, male and female, smell smoke and ignore it until they're trapped in a burning building. All because they don't wanna be alone.

I'm the type of guy who is honest to my own detriment. I'm not the type who will lie or sugarcoat shyt to spare someone's feelings and I wouldn't intentionally play with someone's emotions.

Women say they want a guy who is honest and upfront about what they want. I'm that type of guy and I have been overlooked by some (not all) women because of that. Why? Because a lot of women like the drama that comes with guys who play games. Many women also don't like the truth.

I don't hate women, but I don't feel sorry for them or any adult who chooses incorrectly.

Our fast food king dropping gems:dwillhuh:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
How can we tell women to "Choose Better" when so many men are masuerading as "Better Men" and "Selling Hoes the dream"?

:jbhmm:

I'm sure alot of these women choose men who they think are Better Men, but these men end up gaming her. Then we blame her for choosing Horrible Men. Why is that?

:jbhmm:
Ok

-deleted-

Banned
Daps
It is called “the game” for a reason........one person has to win and the other has to lose........keep a smile on your face and a frown on hers.....