Daps
Nah most woman know the dude isn't shyt and they still have a kid by him. U know a guy has criminal record long and doesn't take care of his kids but y'all be so obsessed with the swagger and sex u let him play u while u pass up men who would be better fathers to ur kids. I said it before woman are Terrible decision makers and pickers of men and it shows through ur bd. If u pick a bum as a bd u didn't put ur kid first.

Talk that Russell Wilson shyt but ur bd is future foh

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Nah most woman know the dude isn't shyt and they still have a kid by him. U know a guy has criminal record long and doesn't take care of his kids but y'all be so obsessed with the swagger and sex u let him play u while u pass up men who would be better fathers to ur kids. I said it before woman are Terrible decision makers and pickers of men and it shows through ur bd. If u pick a bum as a bd u didn't put ur kid first.

But it's not just felons, and all-around scumbags who are getting these women. It's the guy with a good job and a good mouthpiece and a good costume who sells these women The Dream, and then we turn around and act like it's all her fault. We salute the players, and degrade the women who get played. Then when these women turn savage, some men act like there wasn't a series of events that turned her that way.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Shouldn't you be shytting on those men for impregnating these women and making these decisions too?

Men aren't terrible decision makers while impregnating and picking these women because they're willing to fukk or attractive? Are these men putting their kids first and shouldn't they be shyt on, just as bad?

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
People let attraction take lead when it comes to choosing...that's just the truth.

And for some women, a huge part of what makes him attractive is his ability to easily draw women with whatever mannerism or visually pleasing aesthetics he got. And that can be any type of nikka, thug, frat, athlete and even a nerd nikka like myself. But I'm under the mindset no one is truly ever "tricked" like some want to cry about, you get signs and people choose to ignore them.

It's my belief that every major crash left a trail of breadcrumbs. Whether you decide to pay attention to them is up to you.

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
How can we tell women to "Choose Better" when so many men are masuerading as "Better Men" and "Selling Hoes the dream"?

:jbhmm:

I'm sure alot of these women choose men who they think are Better Men, but these men end up gaming her. Then we blame her for choosing Horrible Men. Why is that?

Get a bandage for that open wound between your legs :camby:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
People let attraction take lead when it comes to choosing...that's just the truth.

And for some women, a huge part of what makes him attractive is his ability to easily draw women with whatever mannerism or visually pleasing aesthetics he got. And that can be any type of nikka, thug, frat, athlete and even a nerd nikka like myself. But I'm under the mindset no one is truly ever "tricked" like some want to cry about, you get signs and people choose to ignore them.

It's my belief that every major crash left a trail of breadcrumbs. Whether you decide to pay attention to them is up to you.
But when men get played, alot of times(not all men) act like there were no tall-tell signs that the woman in question was a savage. The term "She tried to trap him" is used all the time. So clearly, there's a large enough group of men who feel that these women "Trap" men, and these men are hardly blamed for their terrible decisions in choosing a mate. While the women who get played seem to get solely blamed for their misfortune. The criticism seems uneven at times....

:patrice:

Daps
But it's not just felons, and all-around scumbags who are getting these women. It's the guy with a good job and a good mouthpiece and a good costume who sells these women The Dream, and then we turn around and act like it's all her fault. We salute the players, and degrade the women who get played. Then when these women turn savage, some men act like there wasn't a series of events that turned her that way.

Those is felons and dusty nikkaz and y'all attracted to those dudes at a high level. The squares aren't doing this to woman or dogging woman those are dusty cats y'all love

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
But when men get played, alot of times(not all men) act like there were no tall-tell signs that the woman in question was a savage. The term "She tried to trap him" is used all the time. So clearly, there's a large enough group of men who feel that these women "Trap" men, and these men are hardly blamed for their terrible decisions in choosing a mate. While the women who get played seem to get solely blamed for their misfortune. The criticism seems uneven at times....

I'd ask myself what logical explanation did I give myself to validate sharing my time and connectivity with said person. If the top of my list was "she had a phat ass booty", then well....I probably didn't do a great job choosing in the first place.

But then again, I'm the type of nikka to ghost your ass quick for simple shyt that rubs me the wrong way anyway.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps

Look at my thread asking the forum about bro code and enabling their boys to cheat....many say they pretend it didn't happen or give alibis when their boys cheat on "good" women.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
How can we tell women to "Choose Better" when so many men are masuerading as "Better Men" and "Selling Hoes the dream"?

I'm sure alot of these women choose men who they think are Better Men, but these men end up gaming her. Then we blame her for choosing Horrible Men. Why is that?

b/c if dude has multiple kids, smokes all the time, no stable income.....he's not masquerading very well.

It's not that hard, but women choose to ignore things.