ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
well if he's just a player, then maybe you can't tell. That's just a chance to take.

I'm just speaking on the women who get with dudes who are OBVIOUSLY not about ish, then complain when he does what he does to them.

Yup. I'm of the belief that people are who they are when you get with them be it man/woman. Then like you just said women continue to deal with bum ass dudes and continue to go in circles it isn't just women, dudes put themselves through the same situations with women. People still get involved with folks they think they can change and it never works. Accountability should go both ways.

Last edited:
Daps
Shouldn't you be shytting on those men for impregnating these women and making these decisions too?

Men aren't terrible decision makers while impregnating and picking these women because they're willing to fukk or attractive? Are these men putting their kids first and shouldn't they be shyt on, just as bad?

I'm saying don't have kids with bums. If a nikkas got three four bm it's a no go. A nikka be in and out of jail and never consistent with a job it's a no go. If he a proven liar and cheats regularly it's a no go. If he physically beat other woman in the past it gonna happen to u. Woman need to stop dating bums and acting like they was tricked

Daps
I'm a real nice dude and women consider me a good guy, thing is, they don't know I'm talking to multiple women at once. Like this 1 girl talking about how she wants a bad boy and I'm a good boy. That's fine, I have other options too. :manny:Oh well, you only live once.:yeshrug:

Im a square, I have sold dreams to women that been ran through, single mothers, reformed hoes but I never deliver lol:lolbron:

Not gone lie if the situation arises, I'd probably do this, just depends on the girl. If I sense any rachetness I'm paying attention to everything:wtb:

*Angel*

Frozen Flames Goddess
Daps
Reppin
Goddess power
The OP is asking why do men blame women who have been gamed for being played. Y'all resorting to hypothetical extremes of the worst case scenarios to avoid saying the obvious. The topic is not about women who make bad choices, its about women who are selective and the man sells her THE DREAM according to her standard, and then fks her over due to his preconceived judgements of her past.

Why are women who are trying to avoid being played, targeted and preyed on by a certain type of male who feels she doesn't deserve his respect blamed for being targeted and deceived?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
How can we tell women to "Choose Better" when so many men are masuerading as "Better Men" and "Selling Hoes the dream"?

:jbhmm:

I'm sure alot of these women choose men who they think are Better Men, but these men end up gaming her. Then we blame her for choosing Horrible Men. Why is that?

:jbhmm:
The modern woman craves fat dikk, drugs, abuse and or money

How they gonna choose better with these types of addictions

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The OP is asking why do men blame women who have been gamed for being played. Y'all resorting to hypothetical extremes of the worst case scenarios to avoid saying the obvious. The topic is not about women who make bad choices, its about women who are selective and the man sells her THE DREAM according to her standard, and then fks her over due to his preconceived judgements of her past.

Why are women who are trying to avoid being played, targeted and preyed on by a certain type of male who feels she doesn't deserve his respect blamed for being targeted and deceived?

A lot of these men do what they do because it continues to work and meet their needs. There are no consequences for these men being disingenuous. They will continue to sell dikk and bubblegum because they lose nothing in the end. However, the women get hurt and her paid is always her problem.

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Women suck at choosing the right men:yeshrug:

And choose the worst men for them. Not all but alot.

Alot of men do it too. Always wifing up club rats and trying to save broken women. Ive been there myself:mjcry:

Difference between both is women never take accountability for it and place all the blame on the dude. They wanna act like they cant make they own decisions even tho they want equality. Every woman Ive seen who has taken accountability (which is rare) of the men they date and raised their standards has done well with finding good men.

Fine by me. Ima keep taking advantage of these emotionally damaged/broken women who ignore men that are good for em and there gonna continue to whine about it but coming back. I call these women fukkgirls.:mjgrin:

*Angel*

Frozen Flames Goddess
Daps
Reppin
Goddess power
A lot of these men do what they do because it continues to work and meet their needs. There are no consequences for these men being disingenuous. The women get hurt in the end and it's always her fault.

Exactly and they continue to perpetuate this ignorance amongst each other.

They're actions are destructive emotionally and psychologically and yet they keep removing all of their accountability. Its sad and upsetting. At least correct yourselves in private but don't pretend this behavior is acceptable while ignoring its consequences. The male ego CAN NOT be that fragile to look for any opportunity to feel superior to women via being a player or whatever makes him feel like " the man".