Chris Benoit's son David opens up about tragedy, wanting to wrestle under "Chris Benoit Jr.", AEW

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Who wants to get some awesomely bad booking started with Benoit Jr.?

*Cody is in the middle cutting a promo about Butcher and Blade and mentions his father*

*lights go out*

*Benoit appears to a pop for reasons were not quite sure of*

JR: By gawd!!! The rumors were true. It’s Chris Benoit Jr.

Benoit: Cody, you’re always talking about how your father is looking down on you. Well my father is looking up at me cause he’s burning it hell!!!

:dwillhuh:

Benoit: And I’m here to cripple AEW and show you why I’m the one HE DIDNT GET!!!”

*awful punch sequence into a botched Cross Rhodes on Cody*

My nikka you wrong as hell for this :laff: :laff:

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps

*Cody is in the middle cutting a promo about Butcher and Blade and mentions his father*

*lights go out*

Benoit: Cody, you’re always talking about how your father is looking down on you. Well my father is looking up at me cause he’s burning it hell!!!

Benoit: And I’m here to cripple AEW and show you why I’m the one HE DIDNT GET!!!”

ICATIBV.gif

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York

*lights go out*

*Becky Lynch is on SmackDown, cutting a promo about being "The Man" and slapping the heads off dopes and all that other shyt*

*"Whatever" by Our Lady Peace begins playing; Benoit Jr. shows up*

MICHAEL COLE: OH MY! LOOK AT THIS! LOOK AT THIS! :gladbron:

COREY GRAVES: This guy is a joke, always talking about the wrestling career he wants to have, but he can't. Your dad should have left you in a Kleenex when he had the chance, you inbred bum. :martin:

MICHAEL COLE: Corey, we're on network television. :what:

COREY GRAVES: Well, I guess that's one thing Benoit's kid accomplished. :unimpressed:

CHRIS BENOIT, JR.: Becky, I came here because.....damn, you look good tonight. My father always had a thing for gingers. :mjlit:

BECKY LYNCH: Get out of here, lassie. The champ isn't here to make idle conversation, the champ's here to fight, so let's.......

*CBJ slaps the mic out of Becky's hand and punches her*

CHRIS BENOIT, JR.: I'm here to make an impact, Becks. Now, why don't I show you how Daddy did it? He used to call this move "Putting the Dog in the Enclosed Pool Area." :demonic:

*CBJ begins to ride Becky like a horse, pull on her hair, and spank her ass repeatedly*

CHRIS BENOIT, JR.: Sing it, Becky! Whatever you need, whatever you got! :damn:

MICHAEL COLE: Benoit's kid is rolling here! What's going to happen next? Stay tuned for more SmackDown on Fox! :mjgrin:

COREY GRAVES: Like father, like son. I'm a little impressed. :ehh:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Please. He better get dem certs. He will never be given a chance ever. This like Hitler grandson running for prime minister of Germany

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Feel sorry for the kid, tough thing to go through and not his fault at all. He shouldn’t have what happened effect what he wants to do because he was a victim of it too. If he has the talent he deserves a fair shot.

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Feel sorry for the kid, tough thing to go through and not his fault at all. He shouldn’t have what happened effect what he wants to do because he was a victim of it too. If he has the talent he deserves a fair shot.
Everyone has said this the first few times he has expressed wanting to be a wrestler and he is not black balled or at least we don't know if he is. He has been backstage multiple times at WWE and has met Tony Khan, offered wrestling lessons for free by Lance Storm which he flaked. It's just he shouldn't still be giving interviews or talking about joining the top wrestling companies when he's closer to 30 than 20 and won't commit to finishing his training.

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
*Becky Lynch is on SmackDown, cutting a promo about being "The Man" and slapping the heads off dopes and all that other shyt*

*"Whatever" by Our Lady Peace begins playing; Benoit Jr. shows up*

MICHAEL COLE: OH MY! LOOK AT THIS! LOOK AT THIS! :gladbron:

COREY GRAVES: This guy is a joke, always talking about the wrestling career he wants to have, but he can't. Your dad should have left you in a Kleenex when he had the chance, you inbred bum. :martin:

MICHAEL COLE: Corey, we're on network television. :what:

COREY GRAVES: Well, I guess that's one thing Benoit's kid accomplished. :unimpressed:

CHRIS BENOIT, JR.: Becky, I came here because.....damn, you look good tonight. My father always had a thing for gingers. :mjlit:

BECKY LYNCH: Get out of here, lassie. The champ isn't here to make idle conversation, the champ's here to fight, so let's.......

*CBJ slaps the mic out of Becky's hand and punches her*

CHRIS BENOIT, JR.: I'm here to make an impact, Becks. Now, why don't I show you how Daddy did it? He used to call this move "Putting the Dog in the Enclosed Pool Area." :demonic:

*CBJ begins to ride Becky like a horse, pull on her hair, and spank her ass repeatedly*

CHRIS BENOIT, JR.: Sing it, Becky! Whatever you need, whatever you got! :damn:

MICHAEL COLE: Benoit's kid is rolling here! What's going to happen next? Stay tuned for more SmackDown on Fox! :mjgrin:

COREY GRAVES: Like father, like son. I'm a little impressed. :ehh:

That was so bad, it sounded like a WWE promo :picard: