Chris Brown has been topping the charts for nearly 14 years.

Daps
Imagine if he never beat Rihanna and lost his Steph Curry golden boy image with the rest of America? :ohhh:

hmmm. idk if I personally would like him the same. a lot of his material these days, the rapping especially, seems to be the result of his trials and tribulations and its pretty fire and seems genuine. i didn't really listen to him when he was young but a lot of the hits seemed to reflect more of an industry image

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
Rihanna incident happen 10 years ago.I think had that not happen he would have faded away because that good boy image wouldn't have made him a superstar for this long .Black folks are forgiving and we forget shyt fast,once Chris Brown did his thing at BET Awards for MJ tribute we knew he would be ok. Same thing with R Kelly people forgot about the tape and once Ignition& Step in Name of Love came out he was back.Chris Brown will somehow get a grammy and within next 10 years be a judge on a talent show on TV just like Usher was.

Nature's Fury

addicts of drugs not yet synthesized
Daps
King of R&B :russ:

out of them 40 track albums he be droppin, there’s maybe three or four decent to good songs. No real classic music. Weak discography. Corny choreography.

I’d throw people like The Weeknd, Miguel, and Frank over him any day. At least they have classics to sit back on.