Chris Brown has been topping the charts for nearly 14 years.

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
King of R&B :russ:

out of them 40 track albums he be droppin, there’s maybe three or four decent to good songs. No real classic music. Weak discography. Corny choreography.

I’d throw people like The Weeknd, Miguel, and Frank over him any day. At least they have classics to sit back on.

Lies. Those albums have at least 15 good tracks.

mr x

Superstar
Daps
King of R&B :russ:

out of them 40 track albums he be droppin, there’s maybe three or four decent to good songs. No real classic music. Weak discography. Corny choreography.

I’d throw people like The Weeknd, Miguel, and Frank over him any day. At least they have classics to sit back on.

What are the 4 standout tracks on his last two?

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
bhris understands exposure & repetition

he ain't making classic records that transcend lanes though

his records will live forever in the clubs & playlists of thotties ha

Daps
As far as 00s & onward the only other r&b artists you can argue that is usher, Kelly & neyo.

Chris does a lot of features & collabs which I think helps him a lot as far as staying on the scene.

To me he'll never be king as long as he keep putting out ok albums & I think he's peaked as an artist.

He drops too many projects with fillers. You'll have a few standout tracks then everything else is typical Chris brown songs with the auto tuned vocals.

Nature's Fury

addicts of drugs not yet synthesized
Daps
What are the 4 standout tracks on his last two?

Honestly, I was being generous by saying four. I liked the two singles he dropped with Drake and Gunna, the rest was typical CB shyt and all kinda bleed together.

mr x

Superstar
Daps
Honestly, I was being generous by saying four. I liked the two singles he dropped with Drake and Gunna, the rest was typical CB shyt and all kinda bleed together.

2 songs outta 78 songs(100 if you listened to the extended versions) :whoo:

You wasted a lot of time.