Chris Gotti Seemingly Says Jay Z Stopped The Murder Inc Group W/ DMX & JA Rule From Happening.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You thinking XXL?

The back cover was :whew:

jay-z-ja-rule-dmx-murder-inc-main.jpg

:wow:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
because people feel he is a snake. I know I do. I love his music. I just know how to separate. just saying some others may not fukk with him altogether.

as for Murder Inc, Jay was ALWAYS jealous of DMX. this is not even news in the slightest. Irv has alluded to it many times. its just that X was so big and popular that Jay couldnt blackball him like he did other artists...a lot that have spoken out recently about it.

:ohhh:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ja said this years ago and Irv alluded to it a couple times

This ain’t new info. Jay been competitive and calculating about his status in the game. And honestly that makes sense. Ja and DMX were heating up and it makes more sense to focus on your own albums and career than to contribute to two other MC’s who were just about to become supernovas

This

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Nah man, music biz is a snakepit and Jay had to be ruthless to get to the top, cutting off these artists (among others like Jaz) for different reasons. Don't be naive. Jay didn't work with Puffy after the Forever album for a looong time, guess why...same with Foxy. Amil, Jaz, Sauce Money basically disappeared after 2000, why you think that happened? Again, you're way naive here. Plus Dame and Biggs were involved as well @ajnapoleon y'all have no clue bout the music biz
Didn't cut off Jaz, Jaz declined an offer to sign with the Roc cause he thought he was too big to be signed to his protege.

After the Forever album Jay was featured on Mary J Bliges intro to Love & Life, which was produced by Puff and featured Puff.

Two years later they collaborated on Young Jeezy.

Three years later Puff produced his whole album.

In between the aforementioned events they were consistently seen at various events together such as parties, live shows, Jay-z tours, Puff's white parties in his house and the list goes on.

As far as Fox goes, she is a grown woman, was not signed to him. I don't know too many grown men and grown women that are expected to be tight as siblings if they are not in a relationship or business partners. She had been seen at various Jay-z related functions and she resigned with Def Jam when Jay became the president.

Amil said she wasn't ready for her career.

Sauce Money was not signed to Roc-a-fella either, I don't know how Jay could've been responsible for his career trajectory when he wasn't even signed to him and dropped one album in a 30 year long career.

The thing is, if you have a business relationship and you don't own up to your end of the deal, wh is it Jay's job to take care of you. He could take care of whole villages in Africa instead spoiled rappers who blow a million dollar advance on ice and parties. :snoop:

Last edited:

OHSNAP!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Didn't cut off Jaz, Jaz declined an offer to sign with the Roc cause he thought he was too big to be signed to his protege.

After the Forever album Jay was featured on Mary J Bliges intro to Love & Life, which was produced by Puff and featured Puff.

Two years later they collaborated on Young Jeezy.

Three years later Puff produced his whole album.

In between the aforementioned events they were consistently seen at various events together such as parties, live shows, Jay-z tours, Puff's white parties in his house and the list goes on.

As far as Fox goes, she is a grown woman, was not signed to him. I don't know too many grown men and grown women that are expected to be tight as siblings if they are not in a relationship or business partners. She had been seen at various Jay-z related functions and she resigned with Def Jam when Jay became the president.

Amil said she wasn't ready for her career.

Sauce Money was not signed to Roc-a-fella either, I don't know how Jay could've been responsible for his career trajectory when he wasn't even signed to him and dropped one album in a 30 year long career.

The thing is, if you have a business relationship and you don't own up to your end of the deal, wh is it Jay's job to take care of you. He could take care of whole villages in Africa instead spoiled rappers who blow a million dollar advance on ice and parties. :snoop:
Oh I don't disagree with that at all. You can only imagine what bullshyt many artists spent their short influx of cash on

However, you're very naive if you think Jay didn't influence A&Rs, DJs, influencers and label executives in disfavor of these rappers mentioned. Very naive

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Oh I don't disagree with that at all. You can only imagine what bullshyt many artists spent their short influx of cash on

However, you're very naive if you think Jay didn't influence A&Rs, DJs, influencers and label executives in disfavor of these rappers mentioned. Very naive
Why doesn’t people who hate Jay say that he did this then?

We’ve heard all types of shyt but never that Jay stopped anyone from coming up, not even his enemies. So if not his enemies, why his friends :wtf:

I remember when Dipset said Jay tried to blackball them, then it turned out that someone at Jay-z’s own club didn’t want to play their music when Cam was releasing diss songs :mjlol:

This is the level of what these people called blackballing

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why doesn’t people who hate Jay say that he did this then?

We’ve heard all types of shyt but never that Jay stopped anyone from coming up, not even his enemies. So if not his enemies, why his friends :wtf:

I remember when Dipset said Jay tried to blackball them, then it turned out that someone at Jay-z’s own club didn’t want to play their music when Cam was releasing diss songs :mjlol:

This is the level of what these people called blackballing

Remember when cam said someone had the roc sign up when he got shot he blamed Jay

But this very podcast he said he needed Jay sign off to do anything and jay never stopped him even with all the shots from him and dipset

It's like when something happens bad or a deal didn't go down they say

"Damn you jay-z foiled again" :wtb:

It's like Jay is red herring from Scooby-Doo mystery's

:pachaha:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Remember when cam said someone had the roc sign up when he got shot he blamed Jay

But this very podcast he said he needed Jay sign off to do anything and jay never stopped him even with all the shots from him and dipset

It's like when something happens bad or a deal didn't go down they say

"Damn you jay-z foiled again" :wtb:

It's like Jay is red herring from Scooby-Doo mystery's

:pachaha:
These dudes memory is also extremely good when it comes to rumors ans shyt weirdos make up in their heads but trash memory when it comes to facts and stories from people involved.