Chris Gotti Seemingly Says Jay Z Stopped The Murder Inc Group W/ DMX & JA Rule From Happening.

brooklyngohard

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Play It From (40 Min.Mark)

Chris Gotti Says DMX Said Yes To The Murder Inc Group Album, Even After Selling 5 Mill & Also Says He Don't Wanna Say No Names Why It Ain't Happened, But Also Says Ja Rule & DMX Starting Selling More Records Than Jay Z, So If You Can't Put It Together From What He Said You Probably Don't Know That 1+1= 2 So You Definitely Can't Read Between The Lines, Any Way Enjoy A Dope Interview Watch The Full

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Are the new age rappers really this boring/lacking personalities/classics that 90's n early 2000's artists still dominate hip hop boards.

Seems all we do now is just keep rehashing the same stories
I’m the biggest Hov stan

but if I was a mod. No thread that don’t involve new music or new news will not be made about him. It should be a separate forum for older stuff. Because it’s only so many times u gon ignore these type threads before u post in one of them lol

Last edited:

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Serious question

Why don’t y’all like jay z on here? Every time a thread is made involving jay z it’s like y’all have a contest to see who can slander him the most

I belive its because people feel he dont deserve to be where he is

He seems too smart and avoids the bullshyt

Which in a few eyes they belive its the devil

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Serious question

Why don’t y’all like jay z on here? Every time a thread is made involving jay z it’s like y’all have a contest to see who can slander him the most

because people feel he is a snake. I know I do. I love his music. I just know how to separate. just saying some others may not fukk with him altogether.

as for Murder Inc, Jay was ALWAYS jealous of DMX. this is not even news in the slightest. Irv has alluded to it many times. its just that X was so big and popular that Jay couldnt blackball him like he did other artists...a lot that have spoken out recently about it.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
because people feel he is a snake. I know I do. I love his music. I just know how to separate. just saying some others may not fukk with him altogether.

as for Murder Inc, Jay was ALWAYS jealous of DMX. this is not even news in the slightest. Irv has alluded to it many times. its just that X was so big and popular that Jay couldnt blackball him like he did other artists...a lot that have spoken out recently about it.

how is he a snake and who did he blackball

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Serious question

Crabs and jealousy mostly. He has pretty much succeeded at everything he said he would and is the top dog and losers hate that since they are failures and want him to experience failure too.