Chris Gotti Seemingly Says Jay Z Stopped The Murder Inc Group W/ DMX & JA Rule From Happening.

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how is he a snake and who did he blackball

To them everyone

To them Jay supposed to help everyone that slander him and wants his spot

Suppose to help Beans even after setting him up

Supposed to still break bread with dame

Supposed to help dehaven after all he said

Etc...

It's a weird thing with him

You ever notice people want Jay to help and give away his Money and use his influence

But never ask the same thing of Kanye and a few others when they have more than him

I think is because they know Jay have common sense and won't let anyone take advantage of him and if you do it once he not gonna let you do it again

We all have flaws he have a few but to make him the boogie man have always been funny to me

:russ:

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
I’m the biggest Hov stan

but if I was a mod. No thread that don’t involve new music or new news will not be made about him. It should be a separate forum for older stuff. Because it’s only so many times u gon ignore before u post in these rehash topics lol

This x 1000.

There should be a sub forum for Nas and Hov dikkriding and slander threads. And if a thread gets made outside of it, it should be moved there.

But if you did this, those threads would stop being made because nikkas would be too embarrassed to make them.

A more (semi) serious sub forum suggestion would be “Stories and Gossip About nikkas Who Don’t Make Music Anymore” or “Street Tales for the Rugged and Rough” for all those threads about street cats from the 80s being snitches.

:lolbron:

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how is he a snake and who did he blackball

Gillie recently came out and said that Jay threatened to blackball him. Questlove said Jay said something of the sorts about Black Thought. Joe Budden, LL, Jayo Felony, Rell (Rocafella), are artists who were on Def Jam that said Jay damaged their careers in one way or another directly. I think Cassidy recently said he threatened him. He blackballed Jaz when they had beef. He threatened to shut Chris Brown down after the incident with Rihanna. There are probably lots of others rumored. Not all may be true but pretty sure some of them are. as far as the snake shyt, man thats a whole nother thread, when you talmbout shyt he did to State Prop members, Beans, Sparks, Chris...again, we dont know all of what is fact or fiction but so many people be coming out citing instances of fukk shyt they say he be doing.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Gillie recently came out and said that Jay threatened to blackball him. Questlove said Jay said something of the sorts about Black Thought. Joe Budden, LL, Jayo Felony, Rell (Rocafella), are artists who were on Def Jam that said Jay damaged their careers in one way or another directly. I think Cassidy recently said he threatened him. He blackballed Jaz when they had beef. He threatened to shut Chris Brown down after the incident with Rihanna. There are probably lots of others rumored. Not all may be true but pretty sure some of them are. as far as the snake shyt, man thats a whole nother thread, when you talmbout shyt he did to State Prop members, Beans, Sparks, Chris...again, we dont know all of what is fact or fiction but so many people be coming out citing instances of fukk shyt they say he be doing.
Jay ain’t blackball no damn body lol

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jay ain’t blackball no damn body lol

if you say so. doesnt bother me one way or the other. really would be some wack shyt for these people to be coming out their mouths with this stuff though. what do they have to gain at this point over shyt they said happened as much as 20 plus years ago?

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Look at the names Jay have helped all these dudes one way or another

Q-love have said that Jay cleared samples from Coldplay and other bands just by picking up the phone in from of him

Gillie undestood if he didn't sign with roc why in the blue hell would Jay help him in thr future it was competitive right?

Cassidy got im a hustler cleared by Jay He even said it in the song and jay helped get Mary on the remix

Let's not even talk about how much state prop help They got but fuxked it up

Jaz was in a damn cult in atl Jay went and got him put him in a apt and Jaz sold the furniture and went back to the cult then slanderous talk began

Etc...

Should Jay just take disrespectful comments over and over?

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
if you say so. doesnt bother me one way or the other. really would be some wack shyt for these people to be coming out their mouths with this stuff though. what do they have to gain at this point over shyt they said happened as much as 20 plus years ago?
Because no rapper takes accounts for their own failures

Also if someone blackballed me the only talking we doing is with hands. That’s money u took from me

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Put it this way ...what would make a better story the times Jay helped? Or the times Jay didn't go out his way to help?

You ever noticed big daddy kane never says nothing bad about jay ....and seems to never want that slander on his timeline?

Low key Jay got kane that house in NC and don't have to worry about money

DJ Mr. Cee let it out that Jay gave him money while the whole transender thing went down

But he said jay told him don't say nothing

Fat Joe and Angie went to PR with 2 C130's with food and supplys when the hurricane hit ...that came from Jay

Also the lawyers all over the country working for free with different cases like the one in AZ

Mic geronimo on thr last drink Champs told those Jay storys about him helping

It's funny those storys don't get light

Peedi crack finally telling how he fukked off 900k never finished the album and never having to pay it back

Or Jay letting DMX out his contract with his masters and no debt

It's funny to me

TheRtist

Superstar
Daps
:wow:
In the second Irv drink champs episode, he tells a story about how they was recording a song an Irv told Hov that X was gunna be the last verse on the song.

And Hov was like ...you don't want me on the last verse? :mjcry:

:russ:

You can give X the final verse on any song AND let him hear the first two :wow:

DontEemTry

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

See, this gullible shyt is the exact reason Trump won them shyts. nikkas just really do believe everything they see on the internet

B1G_controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Back in 98-99, the streets wanted it for sure

Jay & X dropped Money, Cash, Hoes...Jay & Ja dropped Gangsta Sh*t and Can I Get A...

Jay was also on Blackout

So the quality songs that dropped laid the foundation for the streets wanting it

But who knows, it could've been another Firm situation, where it didn't live up to the high standards everyone was expecting

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Look at the names Jay have helped all these dudes one way or another

Q-love have said that Jay cleared samples from Coldplay and other bands just by picking up the phone in from of him

Gillie undestood if he didn't sign with roc why in the blue hell would Jay help him in thr future it was competitive right?

Cassidy got im a hustler cleared by Jay He even said it in the song and jay helped get Mary on the remix

Let's not even talk about how much state prop help They got but fuxked it up

Jaz was in a damn cult in atl Jay went and got him put him in a apt and Jaz sold the furniture and went back to the cult then slanderous talk began

Etc...

Should Jay just take disrespectful comments over and over?

I was listening to a 21 Savage interview from late last year, and he said Jay Z was a real nikka and help him with that immigration shyt he had going on more than anyone did. We wouldn’t even know Jay helped him if 21 didn’t mention it.

he said when he got out of jail he went to go thank Hov and asked him what does he owe him..he said Jay said all he owes him is to “be great”.

A lot of these lame ass nikkas online have no idea what they are talking about.