Chris Rivers: I let My Pops Down (Big Pun)Eminem Might Be Black Balling Him Because Of?

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
I’m a fan, he can rap and he can make good songs. But he’s too ugly to make the kind of music he does :manny:

No homo, but if you could combine his music with Dave East’s looks you would have a mainstream superstar.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
tms-elephant-in-room-large-assemblies.jpg

:pachaha:

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Why would Em blackball him? I’m a fan of his stuff, You can hear he’s got the spirit of his pops in his music.

brooklyngohard

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everything In The Title Is Right & Exact He Said The Group He Was In, Lost They Deal Cause Of Benzino Beef Eminem Allegedly, FYI When You Lose Deals & Can't Get Any Other Deals , It's Usually Because You Black Balled, I'm In This Sh!t Fo Real I'm Not A Blogger Or Youtuber I Create Exclusive Content.

critical_temp

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everything In The Title Is Right & Exact He Said The Group He Was In, Lost They Deal Cause Of Benzino Beef Eminem Allegedly, FYI When You Lose Deals & Can't Get Any Other Deals , It's Usually Because You Black Balled, I'm In This Sh!t Fo Real I'm Not A Blogger Or Youtuber I Create Exclusive Content.
So when you type like that is it a result of being on meds or off meds?