Chris Rivers: I let My Pops Down (Big Pun)Eminem Might Be Black Balling Him Because Of?

Karume

All Star
Daps
Everything In The Title Is Right & Exact He Said The Group He Was In, Lost They Deal Cause Of Benzino Beef Eminem Allegedly, FYI When You Lose Deals & Can't Get Any Other Deals , It's Usually Because You Black Balled, I'm In This Sh!t Fo Real I'm Not A Blogger Or Youtuber I Create Exclusive Content.
Do you put your content in youtube or a blog?

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
You can't really be blackballed in this era, still ways to get your shyt heard

This.

YouTube fitness vloggers working out to your music or at least it in the background

getting a twitch star to play your music in the background or even Tik Tok for all of its flaws is a great way to start a buzz up.

It’s HARD to actually blackball someone in 2020

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
Everything In The Title Is Right & Exact He Said The Group He Was In, Lost They Deal Cause Of Benzino Beef Eminem Allegedly, FYI When You Lose Deals & Can't Get Any Other Deals , It's Usually Because You Black Balled, I'm In This Sh!t Fo Real I'm Not A Blogger Or Youtuber I Create Exclusive Content.

:mjlol: You trying to flex at the end of this

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is intresting cause you never really hear Em say shyt about Pun even though he wanted to sign Em.

DrHackenbush

Happy wars/sad love songs
Daps
This.

YouTube fitness vloggers working out to your music or at least it in the background

getting a twitch star to play your music in the background or even Tik Tok for all of its flaws is a great way to start a buzz up.

It’s HARD to actually blackball someone in 2020

Exactly..Plus he's Pun's son so he could use that to his advantage

Danktoker94

The Dude
Supporter
Daps
I’m a fan, he can rap and he can make good songs. But he’s too ugly to make the kind of music he does :manny:

No homo, but if you could combine his music with Dave East’s looks you would have a mainstream superstar.
:dead::dead: At him being ugly

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
I’m a fan, he can rap and he can make good songs. But he’s too ugly to make the kind of music he does :manny:

No homo, but if you could combine his music with Dave East’s looks you would have a mainstream superstar.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO