Chris rock is with Amber Rose

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
79375811-0-image-a-41_1703699739354.jpg

Straw Hat Luffy

Superstar
Daps
Every few months he's seen with a new woman, and the last one is nowhere to be seen

He's a grown ass man with adult children, FU money, and spare time, spending that time with women who he can pick up the phone and get at

Looks to me like he's having all the fun nyggas say they'd have if they had money or access, but those same nyggas who have a list of sex workers and degenerate IG thots ready to go if their bread was right are always in these threads mad and confused

SiMtlGu.gif
/thread

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Perpetual adolescence. 2nd childhood. No other explanation for a man as successful/accomplished as Chris Rock to seek out an OLD certified thot who is also a single mom. What are you doing bro. You want to have fun with Amber Rose by all means do so. In a hotel. That's it.
nothing wrong with smashing an old thot. he loses if he get her pregnant or tries to wife her up.

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Every few months he's seen with a new woman, and the last one is nowhere to be seen

He's a grown ass man with adult children, FU money, and spare time, spending that time with women who he can pick up the phone and get at

Looks to me like he's having all the fun nyggas say they'd have if they had money or access, but those same nyggas who have a list of sex workers and degenerate IG thots ready to go if their bread was right are always in these threads mad and confused

SiMtlGu.gif
you-got-that-right-pointing.gif

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
Younger women. After he finalized his divorce he trying to bag Rhianna and she curved him.

Young hoes, white hoes. All the type of women he wanted when he was young and broke.
But why is that wrong? Are you saying he shouldn't be with those women because he couldn't get them in the past?

I'd be willing to bet that a majority of guys would choose to have sex with multiple younger women over having one wife the same age as them forever, if they could.

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
Perpetual adolescence. 2nd childhood. No other explanation for a man as successful/accomplished as Chris Rock to seek out an OLD certified thot who is also a single mom. What are you doing bro. You want to have fun with Amber Rose by all means do so. In a hotel. That's it.
he spent christmas with the bytch

oh looord :ohlawd:

his kids grown and he dating thots

oh looord :ohlawd:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
But why is that wrong? Are you saying he shouldn't be with those women because he couldn't get them in the past?

I'd be willing to bet that a majority of guys would choose to have sex with multiple younger women over having one wife the same age as them forever, if they could.
I never said it was wrong. I was just making an opinionated observation:russ:

A lot of people don’t hit their prime until their 30’s and 40’s anyway. Not to mention, money and fame will always give you more options.

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
What exactly does Amber actually do for a living? Income gotta be coming from somewhere.

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Aye, man...why his face been looking like that the past 20 years? Back in the day he had the Goatee and looked dare I say... handsome...

:dame:

Now he looks goofy in the face..nah, he always looked Goofy..did he have work done? I can't put my finger on it, the nygga face is weird!