Chris rock is with Amber Rose

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps
Perpetual adolescence. 2nd childhood. No other explanation for a man as successful/accomplished as Chris Rock to seek out an OLD certified thot who is also a single mom. What are you doing bro. You want to have fun with Amber Rose by all means do so. In a hotel. That's it.
He's a comedian not the president

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
He must’ve seen that old pic with her tooting it up to the ceiling…

That was before the kids and forehead tats, chris :francis:

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
shyt, do you.

If it was me, I just wouldn’t have been caught on camera

Ain’t nothing to hook up

:pachaha:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The oversexualization within black culture has sent us into a downward spiral. Will black men stop thinking with our penises for two seconds in 2024. Your Chris Rock,hanging out with a thot,not even a young hellhound who could possibly be molded. Id maybe give him a pass for a Rubi Rose,but this is just shameful to him and his children. Understand something right now,in 2024 you will be judged and condemed harshly as black men. The gloves is off,the coddling is over:respect:

Diddly Drogba

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#FreeEva
The oversexualization within black culture has sent us into a downward spiral. Will black men stop thinking with our penises for two seconds in 2024. Your Chris Rock,hanging out with a thot,not even a young hellhound who could possibly be molded. Id maybe give him a pass for a Rubi Rose,but this is just shameful to him and his children. Understand something right now,in 2024 you will be judged and condemed harshly as black men. The gloves is off,the coddling is over:respect:
:mjlol:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
The levels of vagina envy in a alleged locker room :picard:

I was trynna find your name to tag you in my statement from earlier as an example of men having friends with woman and it ain’t gotta be nothing extra.

Get you in the next go around friend:wow:

Daps
Id maybe give him a pass for a Rubi Rose

I think you guys are thinking of this from a fan or "get your money up then the bytches will come" perspective. The reality of this is he is still a 60 Yr old somewhat unattractive (respectfully) man. WTF MAKES YOU THINK MILLIONAIRE RUBI WANTS HIM WHEN SHE CAN GET ANY YOUNG FLY RICH nikka.

He has to stick to the no names and pay up or get someone merely 20 years his younger and somewhat established for less lol

Daps
I was trynna find your name to tag you in my statement from earlier as an example of men having friends with woman and it ain’t gotta be nothing extra.

Get you in the next go around friend:wow:

That's hilarious that that's what people know me by on here lol. I'm glad I be standing on business when it comes to logic and it sticks with people though 💯

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
millions of dollars and these fellas running up in each others old notable work?........Allllll the women in the world and these people can't bring anyone new to the table? Insanity.

They're literally watching ea other women and salivating at thinking about running up in it as soon as you're done. :russ: