"Christian"Semi Pro Football Player Killed By "Pastor",After The Pastor Got His Wife Pregnant

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

deante-smith.jpg

tykia-smith.jpg

tykia-smith-deante-smith.jpg

city-of-god-church-detroit-michigan.jpg

Wife of Christian Footballer Who Allegedly Cheated With Pastor Who Killed Him Posts Photo of Love

Teammates Seek Help to Bury Christian Football Player Shot Dead by Pastor Inside Church

Tykia Smith, wife of semi-pro football player Deante Smith, 25, who was shot dead inside a small Detroit church on October 18, 2015.

The only public comment that has come from Tykia Smith since her husband, semi-pro football player Deante Smith, 25, was shot dead on Sunday by his estranged pastor, with whom she was allegedly having an affair, was a single photo posted on Facebook Wednesday.

It was a photo of her and Smith posted on her profile page.

Smith's eyes are closed and his lips are firmly planted against Tykia's cheek as she smiles with half-opened eyes and her arms locked around his neck.

Those were happier times.

The only one Smith loved more than Tykia was God, according to his family.

"He loved God before anybody and then his wife was next. He catered to his wife, he clinged (sic) to his wife. His wife didn't have to work. He took care of her well," said Darcel Ward, Smith's aunt, who had nothing but doting words to share about her nephew.

Around late August, however, Smith's picture perfect world exploded. And he revealed his whole story on Facebook.

He discovered his beloved Tykia wasn't being faithful. And his pastor, identified as Keon Allison, had allegedly gotten her pregnant.

"THAT WASN'T MY BABY THAT WAS TYKIA AND PASTOR BABY [expletive]," the betrayed footballer wrote to friends who were trying to find out why he was suddenly so angry online.

"I am ma trying to get release from work before they fire my [expletive, expletive]. I'm hotter than a [expletive] fire cracker," he added."THIS [expletive] GOT MY [expletive] PREGNANT ..."

Smith threatened to do many things, including getting a divorce. Some of his family members even chimed in and offered to teach Tykia a lesson for breaking his heart but he protected her.

"AIN'T NOBODY GON TOUCH MY WIFE AUNTY MY FAMILY MAD TOO Im not GON LET [expletive] HAPPEN TO HER YOU NEED TO BE ON HER [expletive] BECAUSE SHE WAS AT MY HOUSE DRUNK AND SUGAR HIGH AS HELL THAT GIRL GON [expletive] AROUND AND KILL HER SELF," he wrote in a Facebook post in response to a disagreement between his cousin and aunt about how his unfaithful wife should be treated.

In the end, Smith's family said he was in the process of reconciling with his wife when he was shot and decided to expose his estranged pastor.

The facade of the City of God Church in Detroit, Michigan.

"Can't wait to see Sunday message at the CITY OF GOD MINISTRY I'LL BE THERE WITH THE TRUTH," he wrote in mid-September.

At about 1:40 p.m. on Sunday, according to Detroit Police, officers from the 8th precinct responded to a shooting "that just happened" at the small City of God Church where Allison serves as pastor.

"Upon arrival officers were directed to the inside of the location where they observed the 25-year-old male victim suffering from multiple gunshot wounds to the body. The suspect, a 36-year-old male, who was still on scene, advised officers that he shot the victim," said the statement.

Assistant Chief of DPD Steve Dolunt told the Detroit Free Press that the pastor shot Smith with a semiautomatic pistol and suffered injury to his chest and later died at Botsford Hospital.

The pastor reportedly charged that Smith had harassed him multiple times in the past and on Sunday had attempted to attack him with a brick.

"During that time the suspect produced his firearm and fired multiple shots at the victim striking him in the body. The victim was transported to Botsford Hospital where he was pronounced deceased. The suspect was temporarily detained for questioning and released pending further investigation. The suspect was not injured," the DPD statement said.

tykia-smith.jpg

Tykia was rumored to have been taken into custody by Detroit Police Department investigators for questioning Wednesday but officials with the department told The Christian Post that was not true.

The investigation into Smith's death inside the small City of God Church along Grand River Avenue on Sunday was still underway they said. Any charges related to it will come from the prosecutor's office.

CP reached out to Tykia for further comment about Smith's death Wednesday and her response is still pending.

The photo she posted on Wednesday was liked by two people, including Smith's heartbroken sister, Stacey Byrd.

"Do you have an (sic) picture that nobody has cause i want an (sic) picture of my brother please ty!" she wrote in a post on the haunting photo.

Smith's aunt said Monday that her family didn't know about her nephew's death until several hours after he was shot because Tykia didn't tell them. She first discovered he was dead while watching the news and later when police showed up at her door.

The whole family blames Tykia, she says, because Smith was a good kid. A good Christian kid who loved his wife so much he was trying to reconcile with her even after she had slept with the pastor he used to call "daddy."

"Dante got with his wife. That's how he found out," said Ward, who explained that her nephew's mind was not the same after that.

The pastor's wife told Smith that her husband was having sexual affairs. After that, he was supposedly planning to get a divorce, said Ward, but he was "so in love with her he kept bringing her back home. He kept saying, 'all I know is God's way;' everybody kept telling him to get a divorce."

Daps
To blazes with the bum pastor and the skank wife, they may not be able to get in the sling legally however, they're responsible for what went down. Crazy thing is, the husband is dead, the bum pastor is hit and she'll be under some other dude in no time flat.

Daps
Scumbag Pastors I swear... :disgust2:

RIP to the young breh who let his rage and anger overtake his mind from the whores betrayal...
:mjcry:

We need to teach these simp-ass nikkas to just LEAVE the bytch after she cheats :mindblown:

It's one thing to play the fool and trust her when she showed no previous signs of not being loyal/honest.....but afterwards? :dahell:

The fukk are you still letting her stir up ANY kind of emotion inside you for? The fukk are you still even talking to her for? fukk whatever she has to say...

The amount of power and influence these bytches have over some men is ridiculous :snoop:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
We need to teach these simp-ass nikkas to just LEAVE the bytch after she cheats :mindblown:

It's one thing to play the fool and trust her when she showed no previous signs of not being loyal/honest.....but afterwards? :dahell:

The fukk are you still letting her stir up ANY kind of emotion inside you for? The fukk are you still even talking to her for? fukk whatever she has to say...

The amount of power and influence these bytches have over some men is ridiculous :snoop:

I know breh... He wanted to confront the pastor who was a scumbag snake so instead of manning up and shooting the fade like a man he shot him like a coward bytch... when he knew he fukked him over...
:stopitslime:

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
how was he a simp?

the pastor was his mentor and friend, and fukked his wife.

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
She is Aaliyah's skin tone right? Yep.... she was a cheating whore right? Yep... I know wtf I'm talking about!
:russ:
right on time

cheaters are terrible people, but it seems like there wont be any consequenses for her, other than needing to get a job until she can find a new man to support her. and his cousins are going to beat her azz