"Christian"Semi Pro Football Player Killed By "Pastor",After The Pastor Got His Wife Pregnant

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
The whole thing is crazy especially this part

The pastor was only 11 years older than him. At what point did the family feel it was appropriate for him to call him dad :why:

Unfortunately probably not. The story sweets it up as self defense.

Too many WTFs in one situation...but that part stood out the most because this nikka is the missing link in male evolution that combined simps and lames...trying to reconcile with a cheating bytch that is carrying the next man seed?:damn:

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
I feel bad for the dead mans family (except the cheating wife). The tags for this story are just :deadmanny:

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
One man in jail, one asleep and she gets off scott-free

She may the type of person who loves drama and liked the idea of a men fighting over her and one dying. I have heard guys and girls brag about people fighting over them but luckily no one died. She may have another man waiting in the wings to simp on her. That might not be the pastors baby or the husbands baby.

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
I was gona joke,but after reading the whole this shyt made me Mad! I ain't never getting married, or going to church like that!

And if I do get married, ima find my wife under a bridge, homeless! She would never cheat on me! :mjcry:

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
Every single one of y'all saying he should have cut ties and peaced her out sound dumb as fukk. That was his wife, possibly his first love and not only was his baby not his but it was a dude he called a mentor. Dude was clearly mentally fukked after some shyt like that happened.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He should have locked her in the truck, driven out to the middle of the Nevada desert, and dropped her off with her hands tied behind her back and a miniature bottle of salt water in her pocket.
Then killed the pastor in a driveby after Sunday School in front of the church with a ski mask on in a stolen Honda Civic.
Then repented and converted to Islam, Alhamdulillah.