Christopher Hitchens arguing in favor of Reparations

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
This negro is goofy. He's afraid of the white backlash of Reparations.
i think hes more so arguing from the stance of.... what happens next if simply cutting the check doesn't hypothetically fix all the wrongs or closes any gaps?

they'll just be like we gave yall money, figure it out, our hands are clean now.

:yeshrug:

I don't think that criticism is without merit tho'

affirmative action would then be thrown in the bushes

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
This negro is goofy. He's afraid of the white backlash of Reparations.
Glenn and McHorter are scared. and they make good money being appeasers

Mchorter was talking big shyt about Malcolm. Malcolm wouldve had that c00n stuttering and crying had he not been shot

we gotta deal with their idiot successor Coleman now

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
Glenn and McHorter are scared. and they make good money being appeasers

Mchorter was talking big shyt about Malcolm. Malcolm wouldve had that c00n stuttering and crying had he not been shot

we gotta deal with their idiot successor Coleman now
You don't fukk with McHorter? I've been meaning to read his book Woke. I like his thoughts on self-determination (seen him in some interviews) but that's about all I know.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
they'll just be like we gave yall money, figure it out, our hands are clean now.

excellent debate, both sides make great points

I agree money is not enough....too much innocent blood has spilled.... 25 million blacks died in slavery in the US alone..... not even factoring the other colonies.

I dont have the answers, but I agree that a simple check would be getting off too easy

Last edited:

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
"I'm not here trying to speak on behalf of all black people. ... I'm here trying to speak on behalf of all Americans: let us consider, 'how best ought we to think about the problem?'"

Loury :mjpls:

Send this to tone and yvette:bryan:

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Your favorite poster's favorite poster.
Money is always good but money with a plan is better. And all the push back on reparations makes it hard to make a plan when one is dealing with the fight for reparations first. I do think there should be more discussion about what comes after the money and why I feel that there should be a greater push to put reparations-friendly people in political seats if anything, so they can help prevent what will most obviously be some bullshyt from the government. Don't get me started on red state governments the bullshyt they will pull on going after black people who receive said reparations.

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone