Which of these DMX albums are classic?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ADP

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
either let me fly or give me death, make my soul rest take my breath, if i don't fly imma die anyway...

an all time great the x man, i even liked a few songs on his past his prime albums, he only has the classic debut but if i need some energy in the morning i can always play x gon fiv it to ya ARF ARF !!!

Inspect Her Deck

Skins of all colours come together as brothers
Daps
What d'you think would have happened if DMX became bigger than Jay-Z, as planned?

Would his career have spiralled anyway due to his extracurricular? Or would it have set him on a straighter path?

ADP

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What d'you think would have happened if DMX became bigger than Jay-Z, as planned?

Would his career have spiralled anyway due to his extracurricular? Or would it have set him on a straighter path?
to keep it one hunnid thousands trillions they both benefited from the deaths of big and pac, jigga was always more talented after a while x ran the dark disturbed hype into the ground WAY better actor than jigga though

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
Wherever nikkas need to be told on

More success wouldn't have changed things. The nikka was struggling with some serious things obviously.

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Its close but I cant give Flesh of my flesh the classic nod. The first album is classic. The other jawns, i gotta be honest I dont think its even a discussion. none of them are anywhere near classic to me

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
:merchant:
None. But debut is a great album. DMX

That Intro :banderas:

Top 5:

Get At Me Dog
ATF
Intro
What's My Name (when the snippet came out, I lost my fukkin mind)
X is Coming
In my opinion, I don't think any of his albums are classics because they are all flawed. The first one is the best by far and it's obviously still held in high regard so I'm putting my feelings to the side and giving it that nod.

I'm surprised you won't give the nod to X when you gave the nod to Madvilliany. :jbhmm:

Inspect Her Deck

Skins of all colours come together as brothers
Daps
:merchant:
In my opinion, I don't think any of his albums are classics because they are all flawed. The first one is the best by far and it's obviously still held in high regard so I'm putting my feelings to the side and giving it that nod.

Flawed how?

The only flaw is you not listening to the album whilst getting on with your daily life
:upsetfavre: