Cleveland brothers posed as members of United Arab Emirates royalty, ran a crypto scam and trashed a Bratenahl mansion, feds say

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Daps
“They told the woman they owned Nela Park, the massive former General Electric plant in East Cleveland, and could get cheap electric rates.”

:comeon:

IMG-4158.png

IMG-4159.png

Their drug dealer potna…

IMG-4160.jpg

You let these goofies scam you, you deserve it.
I was wondering how they knew the Black dude. :russ:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

Come on man Hush p*ssy was a wild clout chaser and all over social media bragging lmaoo

He bought that attention on himself and like another poster said mans got caught by mistake off an investigation into someone else whom he happen to be in that persons phone contacts :mjlol:

I guarantee you if he wasn’t on social media they wouldn’t even know who he is or what he looked like lol

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
Come on man Hush p*ssy was a wild clout chaser and all over social media bragging lmaoo

He bought that attention on himself and like another poster said mans got caught by mistake off an investigation into someone else whom he happen to be in that persons phone contacts :mjlol:

I guarantee you if he wasn’t on social media they wouldn’t even know who he is or what he looked like lol

nikka was in Dubai and got extradited to the US ✈️

IMG-8970.jpg

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
nikka was in Dubai and got extradited to the US ✈️

IMG-8970.jpg
Last I checked the UAE don’t have an extradition treaty with the U.S… I just checked the department of justice website and yup to my surprise the U.S and UAE in 2022 signed a

Bilateral Agreement Enhancing Law Enforcement Cooperation​

Looks like scamming nikkas done out here :francis: