/closed thread due to nicole#s

Status
Not open for further replies.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Directors
Director Name Director Address
Pratheep Kaneshalingam
5868 Rue Aline, Brossard QC J4Z 1R5, Canada

Marilyne Courval-Marcil 5868 Rue Aline, Brossard QC J4Z 1R5, Canada

@Jahbarri you have the Fukkin audacity to call me a “cac” then the co-owner/founder/director of your Indian’s friend brand who you marketed as “black owned” is a white woman??

shaq-leaving.gif
:merchant::merchant: Ok this was surgical:wow:

He said the owner was black but he is really Indian. :francis: Nicole inadvertently outed Nap’s company :wow:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
:merchant::merchant: Ok this was surgical:wow:

He said the owner was black but he is really Indian. :francis: Nicole inadvertently outed Nap’s company :wow:
I’m really starting to think That Pakibot is actually Nonblack - we see how an Indian tried to claim black culture by running with the race co-opting of black American culture and how easily a Canadian black poster covered for him as the public face. Shyt is starting to add up. Clearly, he’s not the only one.
:francis:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOT THE BUSHES...

THIS NEEDS TO GO IN THE RAFTERS.
@Jahbarri was crying in my DMs all afternoon about how he feels harassed so I’m sure he went crying and begging for an out behind the scenes, like he was on the verge of jumping off a cliff for his lines of lies, instead of being accountable for his own culmination of coli tales. Bytch Fukkin snitch.

The energy is different from how he started - thought Montreal was tough right?

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Check my avi - I knew the c00nadian faggit @Jahbarri was going to change the title when he was exposed for lying. His original thread title is my current avi. As of 10:10pm last night.

lying bastahd said Pradeepth the Tamil Trapstar’s and White Girl Pearl’s clothing line was “BLACK OWNED and FOUNDED” - screenshot preserved as evidence.
Oh for fukks sake :dead:

He had “black owned” in the title :damn:

I can’t breathe right now :mjlol:

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
With the exception of a couple of the Canadian mods, you regular Canadian posters are strange weirdo lying sons of bytches - are y’all that bored, uninteresting with yourselves and your lives?
:mjtf:
If it’s not that c00ning; it’s other weirdo shyt. I don’t have the mental space or the time to deal with your bytch ass right now.

Bentley Flying Spurs Cheap As fukk Now @Luken Caping Like bytch

12[0]=1036']Next >

1. Thread
    Ask a nikka that just bought a Bentleyanything
    @Don Diego @You39InAKarateClass @Frotep @Xtraz2 @rayswiftbeats @String Bell :yeshrug::mjgrin::troll: The haters havent even made $100 for...
    Thread by: Luken, Oct 21, 2019, 126 replies, in forum: The Locker Room

2. Thread
    Ask a nikka that re'poed a Bentley last night anything
    Make your your payments before i make it personal brehs and brehettes:mjlol::mjlit::hhh:
    Thread by: Luken, May 1, 2019, 129 replies, in forum: The Locker Room

The car i repo'd was a YELLOW pissed color bentley coupe with red guts, the car i bought was four door flying spur with auction stickers still on it, y'all cant be that stupid now:gucci::mjlol:

The ownership for my S63 is on here somewhere too:mjlol:

Hell, a weird ass nikka even posted my lambo on here before i wrapped it, all my shyt legit :umad:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The car i repo'd was a YELLOW pissed color bentley coupe with red guts, the car i bought was four door flying spur with auction stickers still on it, y'all cant be that stupid now:gucci::mjlol:

The ownership for my S63 is on here somewhere too:mjlol:

Hell, a weird ass nikka even posted my lambo on here before i wrapped it, all my shyt legit :umad:
Yeah yeah I don’t care. Just get me a connect on all black tinted windows for my bmw that you said you would months ago and never did.

I need this type tint in my life but my windows can’t be that dark - how do I go about getting this?? Total black out. My car is already black but not like this. Sheeeessh. I’ve been obsessing over this for weeks. Is this gloss, wrap or both?

Status
Not open for further replies.