CM Punk on Complex Sneaker Shopping

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
complex so damn lame.

why is this not private party at the very least.
or the young bucks. If they needed a relevent draw related to the audience base of complex. Cm punk does not rock gear like that.
past the best ringer tee probably ever made.

this is silly as fukk jn premise and a hit in draw prospectively.

I will tune in to see this flub. Aew dropped the ball.

art barr

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
not only does the kid that appears at 7:55 help swaggerless bums like CM Punk pick out a good sneaker, he's also very good at twitter.

complex so damn lame.

why is this not private party at the very least.
or the young bucks. If they needed a relevent draw related to the audience base of complex. Cm punk does not rock gear like that.
past the best ringer tee probably ever made.

this is silly as fukk jn premise and a hit in draw prospectively.

I will tune in to see this flub. Aew dropped the ball.

art barr

:russ:

CM Punk and Bryan are the only ones that would get clickss and DB not going to do it.
them boys on AEW, especially the Young Bucks don't matter.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
not only does the kid that appears at 7:55 help swaggerless bums like CM Punk pick out a good sneaker, he's also very good at twitter.

CM Punk and Bryan are the only ones that would get clickss and DB not going to do it.

This

I keep saying it: No matter how much Wrestling fans themselves down play, Punk is the best example of a wrestler in the past decade whom people on the outside asked for (Slim Jim wanted him, ESPN, GQ , Comic Con/Fan Conventions), not WWE pushing him to their media partners which results in random stuff like Shemaus or the Bellas showing up to like American Music Awards red carpet and people going "Who?". Even outsold Cena in merch for a hot minute

WWE dropped the ball on him:yeshrug:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

stop.

when did you work for a high selling genre t shirt company And rep a blockbuster goat ip logo.

art barr

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
I saw a picture of Carmella in some 6’s recently. Liv stays in some mids. Get those girls on. Punk probably returned those Breds back as soon as the cam stopped filming :dead:

Pretty sure he wore one of those pairs to Grand Slam...probably right after he shot this.

I went into this thinking I wouldn't care for it, because know nothing guests tend to result in bad episodes and what the fukk does Punk have to say about sneaker culture, but it ended up being a pretty entertaining once they established his lack of knowledge.

None of who you mentioned would drive any views for Complex, even if they are actual sneaker heads. Sasha might, but I don't know if she's into this kind of thing (might be worth doing it anyway, Sneaker Shopping's had weirder and whiter guests on than Punk). I'd kill for a Young Bucks appearance, though, especially if they're playing up the heel character a bit.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Pretty sure he wore one of those pairs to Grand Slam...probably right after he shot this.

I went into this thinking I wouldn't care for it, because know nothing guests tend to result in bad episodes and what the fukk does Punk have to say about sneaker culture, but it ended up being a pretty entertaining once they established his lack of knowledge.

None of who you mentioned would drive any views for Complex, even if they are actual sneaker heads. Sasha might, but I don't know if she's into this kind of thing (might be worth doing it anyway, Sneaker Shopping's had weirder and whiter guests on than Punk). I'd kill for a Young Bucks appearance, though, especially if they're playing up the heel character a bit.
People will watch Liv Morgan on those internet shows..Hot Ones too.