CM Punk on Complex Sneaker Shopping

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
:wow:Phil spending money just to be a motivational speaker for AEW while taking some bumps:mjlol:

Finesse the game Punk:banderas:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
This made me think of wrestlers with a strong sneaker game, specfically for Jordans or other:

Bret Hart (Lowkey sneaker OG and I dont even think he knows it), Shane McMahon, Enzo, Carmella, Hoegan (that 2013 midlife crisis of buying J's), Roman, Batista, Bucks

Nikki Bella had dunks/Lebron, Kofi is a legit sneakerhead but not a hypebeast one, will rock anything other than J's/Yeezys (seen him wrestle in some Galaxy Zoom Pro pennys) I seen Tyson Kidd lowkey with some heat (wearing some retro Pennys under kickpads), B Brian Blair wearing some Iowa Dunks in 85

Cena early on had the Reebok Pumps, but his own payless shoes have been:snoop:

Last edited:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
not only does the kid that appears at 7:55 help swaggerless bums like CM Punk pick out a good sneaker, he's also very good at twitter.

:russ:

CM Punk and Bryan are the only ones that would get clickss and DB not going to do it.
them boys on AEW, especially the Young Bucks don't matter.
Young bucks actually have been getting posted on sneaker blogs and shyt.

Complex has posted about them.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Highs about 150 or something. I can't remember how much I paid for mine but it wasn't no damn 900 :mjlol:.

I would've walked away and told them to get the fukk on with all that shyt. Footlocker down the street.

Thats the resale game now

Before 2015 you could probably get 1's for 150 sitting in the store. Then they throw on the Nike air on the tounge and made the OG model and then started doing limited runs or only available on SNKRS app and them shyts become high resale commodity cause of demand.

I hate it but thats what its become now:francis: