Coach Ditka get's funky about the..."Washington Football Team" name

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
This isn't like the word n1gger. That word was birth out of hate and ignorance.
:patrice: it comes from nigrum in latin to negro in spanish/portuguese

it evolved into a pejorative word later

it's funny tho, because i dont see the two words as similar. i just wanted to point out that you're stupid :yeshrug:

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
If Mike Ditka ran back then chances are Barack Obama wouldn't have been president in 08 and probably not have had any sort of political career at all its crazy sometimes thinking how chain of events work and how if anything is altered history would be changed drastically

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I am always leery of any older white man who invoke history and tradition when discussing change. We should keep things purely because they have always been that way? :dahell: fukk whatever enlightenment that we have gained in the meantime, just keep it how it is because it doesn't bother me. There are a lot of things that make up American history that don't have a place in current society or society going forward. But hey he's got a mustache and chews his gum very assertively so it's all good. :yeshrug:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
:wtf:

But we haven't done shyt to them. Hell most black people never met a Native American in real life and vice versa.

Muthafukkas hate us just because... :pachaha:
From what I hear they think we get more attention than them and that we complain to much.