Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
giphy.gif

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
You can get the oral one just by sharing a drink. Maybe ppl sharing water bottles at Coachella?

If its genital I dunno how so many could get that shyt in 2 weekends :picard:
you can get oral hsv-2

I did and bytches were definitely feeling it. shyt was authentic too :win:
:dwillhuh:
breh what?

Tflasha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
went last year with my girl cuz she was working on some art installation - and one of her coworkers would not stop eyeing me:francis: like to the point she try to tug on my shirt while my girl was putting up a mannequin:hubie:did everything i could to play that shyt off and move away and stayed close to my girl all night. later seen the same girl leading some guy by the hand into the darkness of the desert night:picard: it was clear that ol girl wasnt there to work

Ricky Dunigan

Superstar
Daps
went last year with my girl cuz she was working on some art installation - and one of her coworkers would not stop eyeing me:francis: like to the point she try to tug on my shirt while my girl was putting up a mannequin:hubie:did everything i could to play that shyt off and move away and stayed close to my girl all night. later seen the same girl leading some guy by the hand into the darkness of the desert night:picard: it was clear that ol girl wasnt there to work

She caught some work and gave a bunch of jobs tho ... :wow: