Coachella Had A 'Huge' Herpes Outbreak

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
Via, Mobile

There was an unwanted guest running amok at Coachella this year ... herpes.

According to honchos at HerpAlert -- an online diagnosis and treatment website for the STD -- there's been a huge spike in folks looking to get treated for herpes in the communities surrounding the famous music festival.

HerpAlert's been in business for 2 years now, with doctors issuing prescriptions to pharmacies after people submit photos of their, umm ... situation, for medical pros to review. The turnaround time is blazing fast, it only takes about 2 hours.

We're told the site has seen a massive surge in folks seeking prescriptions for herpes since Day 1 at Coachella. A whopping 1,105 cases have been reported in Indio, Palm Desert and Coachella Valley -- and also L.A., Orange and San Diego counties where most of the concertgoers live.

HerpAlert tells us they typically handle 12 cases a day ... but during the first 2 days of Coachella, the site serviced almost 250 patients!!! The biggest previous spike was during Oscars weekend 2018, when they got a mere 60 cases a day.

Bottom line ... what happens in Coachella might stay with you. For life.

TMZ

So did your whore mother

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
yWQ8vJx.png

Thought the thread was about Hermes my bad :snoop:

Scuti

Superstar
Daps
Just another reminder why i dont sweat these hoes :scust:

Also im seeing the number has jumped to 11,000

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
Don't they say like 50% of the U.S. population has herpes? And like for highly populated large cities with lots of public transit like NY, that number can be as high as 70%? :lupe:
i would assume 75 percent has some form of it. some people just don't get outbreaks so there's no reason to test for it and when they do, it might be so unnoticeable that they don't think anything of it and end up spreading it.
hsv-1 can be transferred during oral sex producing hsv-2 there is no difference between the two. they are both incurable and contagious.
chicken pox and shingles are a form of herpes as well. i would guess almost everyone has had chicken pox. herpes is nothing more than a skin disease. i'm not downplaying it but thats all it really is. i would hate to get the cold sores or genitals but i have had chicken pox twice and if its anything like that i don't want no parts of it.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Be slut bruhs
Go to Coachella hoping to fukk a white woman bruhs

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
i would assume 75 percent has some form of it. some people just don't get outbreaks so there's no reason to test for it and when they do, it might be so unnoticeable that they don't think anything of it and end up spreading it.
hsv-1 can be transferred during oral sex producing hsv-2 there is no difference between the two. they are both incurable and contagious.
chicken pox and shingles are a form of herpes as well. i would guess almost everyone has had chicken pox. herpes is nothing more than a skin disease. i'm not downplaying it but thats all it really is. i would hate to get the cold sores or genitals but i have had chicken pox twice and if its anything like that i don't want no parts of it.
I've heard of people curing it through diet

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Are they getting instant herpes and no I didn't read the article or any of the post lol.