Coi Leray auditioned for Euphoria

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
COI LERAY REVEALS SHE AUDITIONED FOR HBO'S 'EUPHORIA': 'I WANNA TRY AGAIN'

Coi Leray’s debut album may be just around the corner, but she’s also been attempting to kickstart an acting career. During a Twitter Q&A with fans on Wednesday (April 6), the New Jersey rapper revealed she auditioned for a role in HBO’s hit series, Euphoria.

When a fan asked if she would ever get into acting, she replied, “Yea I auditioned for Euphoria lol but i didn’t get the role !! But I wanna try again !!!”

Leray didn’t confirm which character she auditioned for, but clearly, she wasn’t disheartened about being rejected. While she’s yet to star in a show or movie, she did appear on Ski Mask the Slump God and Jacquees’ “Save the Day” from the Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse soundtrack in 2018.

Elsewhere in the back-and-forth with fans, Coi Leray discussed her favorite thing about being an artist.

collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
Ain’t no black chicks in that show. She’d be outta place unless she was a random student in a few episodes. They got the one black kid Ralph T c00ning it up with that thot smh.

I only watched season 1 though.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Don't need her talentless ass on any TV shows. :unimpressed: :camby:

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Dumb rejection.... Her body was made to be a crackhead..... :wow:
I hate that that's exactly what I thought when I saw the title :francis:

She probably would be a better actress than rapper anyway. She makes teeny bop music but she's almost 30