Cold approach + hinge is the GOAT combo if you’re handsome gang

JA_Carter

Superstar
Daps
Can’t believe all these years I’ve been solely relying on meeting girls in person because I thought only ugly girls use dating apps :snoop: the number of pretty black women with their shyt together that I’ve met on Hinge over the past few weeks has shocked me. If I was on this earlier I could’ve been eating all this time. Still not neglecting meeting in person though, but I’m switching tactics now.

Still miss my ex though :francis: but every single black woman I’ve matched with is prettier, younger and doing better.

What y’all think?

JA_Carter

Superstar
Daps
Yeah I think this is the most efficient approach

Wouldn’t say Cold Approach necessarily, more warm in person supplemented by online as a passive form :banderas:
Literally the same, I’ve gone to a couple of games nights solo over the past few weeks and girls actually came up to me. Women never shoot their shot like we do, they either come within your vicinity or start a convo with you, is up to you to take the bait.

Iceson Beckford

Rich In Spirit.
Daps
Reppin
Dunya
Literally the same, I’ve gone to a couple of games nights solo over the past few weeks and girls actually came up to me. Women never shoot their shot like we do, they either come within your vicinity or start a convo with you, is up to you to take the bait.

I'm taking a break rn and developing my looks but when I'm back that's the play I'm running :yeshrug:

Also going to post more on IG/Tiktok and Snap cause I'm still under 25 :wow:

UWasntThere

Superstar
Daps
I'm taking a break rn and developing my looks but when I'm back that's the play I'm running :yeshrug:

Also going to post more on IG/Tiktok and Snap cause I'm still under 25 :wow:
Your appearance matters much less than you suspect. As men it's our first priority. Women it's their 3rd or 4th.

Get out there in the field.

Last edited:

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob
Bumble and Hinge were like shooting fish in a barrel :wow:

If I ever get back on there it’s a wrap whoadie
cookingdance_food2.gif

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
Your appearance matters much less than you suspect. As men it's our first priority. Women it's their 3rd or 4th.

Get out there in field.

Real talk, looks mean nothing if you as a man lack personality and a purpose. I remember that viral pop the balloon youtube video and the women eyes lit up when breh said he is a dentist.