shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
you keep believing that :mjlol:
women value looks just as much as men if not more

I used to actually believe that crap lol

Go hang with a real live member of handsome gang and see how much women "dont value looks"

Brehs out here absolutely swimming in box. A slow week for them is like a good year for other dudes

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Typically it means an apartment, employment, and transportation. Men set our bar low for women because we're just trying to smash :lolbron:

Bruh, if that's the case, the bar is still low. It's like nobody cares about character and compatibility. Looking back, the ones with "sh*t together" gave me a hard time. When I got out of grad school, I dated 4 women who had huge houses ALL ALONE, their salaries ranged from 85k - 120K. They were all attractive, stubborn, indecisive, and didnt' listen. 2 of them still call me, 1 passed away, and 1 pushing 40 thought she would be married with kids by now, but she too feminist, and she's been on and off with some latino cat that stop dealing with her.

I prefer the 2 I dated that were on a budget and still lived with their parents/family. The were kind and easy to get along with. I kept one of them long term.

Lieutenant Daniels

I’m up for Major
Daps
Reppin
Major case squad
After you smash 3 or 4 you'll realize why they're on Hinge :heh:
The amount of delusional ass broads on these apps is astonishing :huhldup:

:wow:

Even tho I fukk with dating apps I still stand by the fact that MAYBE 2% of the chicks on there are worth a damn. Smash only, and half the time that shyt ain’t even worth the headache. Half them broads don’t be looking NOTHIN like their pictures. If she an 8 in her pictures on the app she really a strong 5-6 in real life.

And FaceTime don’t tell the full story either. Seeing them broads in real life 3d they be washed :mjlol:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Bruh, if that's the case, the bar is still low. It's like nobody cares about character and compatibility. Looking back, the ones with "sh*t together" gave me a hard time. When I got out of grad school, I dated 4 women who had huge houses ALL ALONE, their salaries ranged from 85k - 120K. They were all attractive, stubborn, indecisive, and didnt' listen. 2 of them still call me, 1 passed away, and 1 pushing 40 thought she would be married with kids by now, but she too feminist, and she's been on and off with some latino cat that stop dealing with her.

I prefer the 2 I dated that were on a budget and still lived with their parents/family. The were kind and easy to get along with. I kept one of them long term.
You better build a time machine and go back to the 13th century if you're looking for that breh :heh:

The 2000s is the era of the demon :demonic:

Even tho I fukk with dating apps I still stand by the fact that MAYBE 2% of the chicks on there are worth a damn. Smash only, and half the time that shyt ain’t even worth the headache. Half them broads don’t be looking NOTHIN like their pictures. If she an 8 in her pictures on the app she really a strong 5-6 in real life.

And FaceTime don’t tell the full story either. Seeing them broads in real life 3d they be washed :mjlol:
I've met a couple cool broads on these apps, and they always end up fukking it up :snoop:

I've had this one chick go throw my DSLR and see pictures of previous hoes I was fukking and got mad :dahell:

This other broad was a pretty ass AKA but the hoe didn't cook or clean. All she knew how to do was fukk and suck a mean one :whew:

And the last broad lost her damn mind and asked a pimp if I'm fukking other bytches :mjtf:

And the worst part is I'm at the stage of my life when I'm ready to do some tricking and I can't even find a broad to behave herself long enough for me to become a simp :to:

Van Cleef

All Star
Daps

why is this an issue? do you nikkas want to be in love or something?

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
why is this an issue? do you nikkas want to be in love or something?
What you got against love breh
15104-a0935c87291b12d4f991ee112e75490d.jpg
???

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
Pretty/ugly/everything in between all quickly fade in immediacy before the onslaught of lonely/bored/horny.

As you were :hubie:
I once met a bored, lonely, horny chick who rejected me because she didn't find me physically attractive. She liked everything else about me--my swag, confidence, personality, etc--just not my looks.