Lieutenant Daniels

I’m up for Major
Daps
Reppin
Major case squad
This part doesn't get talked about enough

Majority of them are catfishing. Filters, angles and in real life are ducks

If she ain't got a pic with no makeup, X

Yeah breh. Even FaceTime don’t be telling the full story on their appearance sometimes. They done figured out how to game FaceTime with lighting, holding the camera a certain way, etc., :mjlol:

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
Yeah breh. Even FaceTime don’t be telling the full story on their appearance sometimes. They done figured out how to game FaceTime with lighting, holding the camera a certain way, etc., :mjlol:

:mjlol:

But why do this, when I see them in 3D and the sun is mercilessly shining on your real face

Of course I'm never going to see you again wtf :gucci:

Some brehs would still smash, I'd rather roast

Scaaar

All Star
Daps
:wow:

Even tho I fukk with dating apps I still stand by the fact that MAYBE 2% of the chicks on there are worth a damn. Smash only, and half the time that shyt ain’t even worth the headache. Half them broads don’t be looking NOTHIN like their pictures. If she an 8 in her pictures on the app she really a strong 5-6 in real life.

And FaceTime don’t tell the full story either. Seeing them broads in real life 3d they be washed :mjlol:
Facts! Ive learned that the top tier chics in the city that are wife material will never use a dating app. She has too many options plus her ego will never allow her to stoop to that level. It's always the women that are lower on the scale. I've met the craziest most insecure women on dating apps. I've given up on them since the connections startes to get redundant. It's a weird song and dance until you get to sex and you rinse and repeat with another woman.

Lieutenant Daniels

I’m up for Major
Daps
Reppin
Major case squad
:mjlol:

But why do this, when I see them in 3D and the sun is mercilessly shining on your real face

Of course I'm never going to see you again wtf
:gucci:

Some brehs would still smash, I'd rather roast

Ayo big facts :heh:

I had a date wit a chick this past Saturday. Pics, FaceTime was decent…but nikka when I tell you when I saw her in person :why:

I mean it was the same chick but seeing em in real life be hittin different. The way they walk, stand, move, small idiosyncrasies that make or break attraction. I bushed expeditiously :camby:

Lieutenant Daniels

I’m up for Major
Daps
Reppin
Major case squad
Facts! Ive learned that the top tier chics in the city that are wife material will never use a dating app. She has too many options plus her ego will never allow her to stoop to that level. It's always the women that are lower on the scale. I've met the craziest most insecure women on dating apps. I've given up on them since the connections startes to get redundant. It's a weird song and dance until you get to sex and you rinse and repeat with another woman.

Big facts @ the bolded. I won’t go as far as to say I’ve given up but I’m definitely more apathetic to the whole process of dating. Especially since I know 99% of the time the juice ain’t worth the squeeze. And it don’t even be no real connections to keep it a buck, just brief formalities till you can smash, then eventually have to bush.

Scaaar

All Star
Daps
Big facts @ the bolded. I won’t go as far as to say I’ve given up but I’m definitely more apathetic to the whole process of dating. Especially since I know 99% of the time the juice ain’t worth the squeeze. And it don’t even be no real connections to keep it a buck, just brief formalities till you can smash, then eventually have to bush.
Yeah I've transitioned back over to just primarily cold approach or meeting people by association. It's just more interesting convos/women. Plus you're on the spot so we're both not trying to put up a facade and just actually talking

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
Hinge was popping for me a couple summers back.
Went back on there the backend of last year, roses and premium fukked up the game it's not the same no more.

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tbh if you’re handsome the quality of women you can get in real life compared to hinge / online can’t be matched.

Hinge is more beneficial for hitting chicks you wouldn’t talk to in social settings because of their appearance/ or are just from different walks of life.

The juice not being worth the squeeze is the perfect analogy. Because women are wayyy more picky online and have inflated egos.

Not to forget that they don’t often look no where near as good as their pics.

I consign dudes post below.

Yeah I've transitioned back over to just primarily cold approach or meeting people by association. It's just more interesting convos/women. Plus you're on the spot so we're both not trying to put up a facade and just actually talking

It’s way more rewarding and fulfilling.