Coldest asswhipping ive seen in awhile...

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
First thing old girl did was let hoody take her down... she should’ve recognized that was her only intention...

second thing was panic while old girl had mount. Gave up her back, arms, everything:picard:

Honestly after that, it was wraps. Old girl was looking for an old-fashioned, hair pulling “girl fight” while the other girl had been watching too many UFC fights with her brothers and her pops.

like if that was my homie I would’ve never put them to sleep, just hold them to let them know I could.

You don’t leave your nikkas snoring:picard:

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Girl in the hoody was never trying to box at all

if girl in the pink had any real fighting experience, she would’ve recognized that all homegirl was trying to do was grab and put her on the ground.

Girl in the pink knows her strength is boxing. Her form was straight. Once she got held and went to the ground that was the end of her game. :manny: it is what it is.

Sti'll better than 90% of men vs men fights where they are throwing windmill punches and haymakers, trying to get a homerun knockout.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Girl in the pink knows her strength is boxing. Her form was straight. Once she got held and went to the ground that was the end of her game. :manny: it is what it is.

Sti'll better than 90% of men vs men fights where they are throwing windmill punches and haymakers, trying to get a homerun knockout.
Nah old girl in the pink couldn’t box because it wouldn’t have ended up like this, but she was used to throwing hands

if you ever been in a fight and you got someone always trying to grab you, stay vigilant on not going to the ground because thats what they literally want.

Girl in the white was good with standing, but she didn’t throw not one punch... her only objective was to take that shyt to the ground. Nobody knew she had that shyt in her arsenal but still, in a fight against someone refusing to box, dont let it go down..

and if it does, know how to handle it. Don’t panic, don’t expose your back, and watch out for your left arm...

at least, thats what I remember

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nah old girl in the pink couldn’t box because it wouldn’t have ended up like this, but she was used to throwing hands

if you ever been in a fight and you got someone always trying to grab you, stay vigilant on not going to the ground because thats what they literally want.

Girl in the white was good with standing, but she didn’t throw not one punch... her only objective was to take that shyt to the ground. Nobody knew she had that shyt in her arsenal but still, in a fight against someone refusing to box, dont let it go down..

and if it does, know how to handle it. Don’t panic, don’t expose your back, and watch out for your left arm...

at least, thats what I remember

They both stuck to there gameplans. Have you ever seen a boxer vs a wrestler. Most wrestlers can't punch and know to try to get the boxer on the ground. Most boxers can't wrestle and know to keep the fight standing and either piece them up or bust their chin and knock them out.

This fight could've gone either way, the mma chick kept her composure better and managed to do what she wanted to do and got the W.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
They both stuck to there gameplans. Have you ever seen a boxer vs a wrestler. Most wrestlers can't punch and know to try to get the boxer on the ground. Most boxers can't wrestle and know to keep the fight standing and either piece them up or bust their chin and knock them out.

This fight could've gone either way, the mma chick kept her composure better and managed to do what she wanted to do and got the W.
No, my point is you’re trying to make it a boxer vs. a wrestler

old girl wasn’t a boxer. If she was, other girl would’ve been sleeping instead of her.

Old girl is used to standing, throwing punches, grabbing hair, then wrestling on the ground until some nikka breaks it up. Other girl was on some other shyt.

She avoided old girls punches because she had experience avoiding punches, she immediately tried to get it on the floor. She even kicked her legs up a few times to let you know that both didn’t know wtf they were doing standing, but chick in the pink expected something different while girl in the white WANTED something different.

If chick in the pink had skills and WANTED to stay standing, she would’ve done more to act like it.

This was not a boxer vs. MMA fighter. This was a regular chick used to fighting one way against another regular chick that was shown to fight a different way

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In a random fight btn two amateurs, a strong wrestler with jiu jut su will almost always best someone with some boxing skills.

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
Mad old.

I'll look for the back groundstory, but in summary her family are MMA fighters, like pro. The other girl was supposedly picking on her and you can see the end result in that. Her arm was not broken though.

People online linked the MMA girl back to her gym and the police got involved, but no charges happened I think.

Edit: Brutal hs girl fight
https://www.facebook.com/UNITEDMMAUSA/

She was ID'd from her hoodie.

Thank you everyone for your notification regarding the fight that has gone viral on social media. According to our student, her family and a police officer that contacted us, our student was the victim of bullying.

We do not condone violence and have a very strict policy against fighting. We are a firm believer of self defense and the right to protect one's self from harm.

With that being said, it is difficult for both children and adults to know where to draw the line when the situation is neutralized. It is fortunate that the other girl was not seriously injured. We hope this type of situation does not arise again for either of the girls. It is always unfortunate when any type of violence is sensationalized.

Last edited:

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
No, my point is you’re trying to make it a boxer vs. a wrestler

old girl wasn’t a boxer. If she was, other girl would’ve been sleeping instead of her.

Old girl is used to standing, throwing punches, grabbing hair, then wrestling on the ground until some nikka breaks it up. Other girl was on some other shyt.

She avoided old girls punches because she had experience avoiding punches, she immediately tried to get it on the floor. She even kicked her legs up a few times to let you know that both didn’t know wtf they were doing standing, but chick in the pink expected something different while girl in the white WANTED something different.

If chick in the pink had skills and WANTED to stay standing, she would’ve done more to act like it.

This was not a boxer vs. MMA fighter. This was a regular chick used to fighting one way against another regular chick that was shown to fight a different way

Your right. I rewatched. There's really no footwork by the pink but the 2 punches she through were straight (as in direction), most people end up windmilling their arms or throwing wild haymakers, when the shortest distance between two points is a straight line. I give her props for that, it wasn't a bad tactic. The other girl just had more training and knew what she wanted to do.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Mad old.

I'll look for the back groundstory, but in summary her family are MMA fighters, like pro. The other girl was supposedly picking on her and you can see the end result in that.

People online linked the MMA girl back to her gym and the police got involved, but no charges happened I think.

See, didn’t know this

But it was obvious old girl in the hoody had been shown some shyt while other chick though it was a regular “girl fight” where they trade a few times standing then tussle on the ground afterwards.

Either way, chick in the pink wasn’t boxing. If she was boxing, fight would’ve ended different