Coldest asswhipping ive seen in awhile...

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Your right. I rewatched. There's really no footwork by the pink but the 2 punches she through were straight (as in direction), most people end up windmilling their arms or throwing wild haymakers, when the shortest distance between two points is a straight line. I give her props for that, it wasn't a bad tactic. The other girl just had more training and knew what she wanted to do.
Exactly bro

All im saying is from the jump, chick in the white knew where she wanted to take it.

And if you have experience fighting, you can tell where certain people want the fight to go. Sometimes you can’t do nothing about it but you can try.

Old girl in pink didn’t know thats where homegirl was going nor did she have the knowledge to stop it even temporarily.

Whenever i fought anyone and they didn’t want to punch, just grab or do takedowns then I knew they was trying some shyt. Better fighters would punch or kick then try a takedown. You got to be ready for that and be squared away with fighting off your back

But if chick in pink had real hands/footwork, chick in white would’ve got slept just running in and grabbing

Daps
Reppin
St louis
cracked her arm.
gave her the taffy neck.
sent her to see the wizard snoring
and then told everybody to shut the fukk up
or else........dottie "daughter of Wupac"
Fc28SY5.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

etrofllenrod504

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brazilian Jiu jitsu. Grey hoodie was solid she closed the distance got it to the ground and at that point you could tell who was skilled down there and who wasn't.

Kane1

Superstar
Daps
Someone needs to yell....'I hope you enjoy getting raped in jail' :picard:

That would snap anyone back to reality and stop the fighting :gucci:

Mr.Plan B

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This from Hawaii? I remember those Hawaiian fights used to be all over YouTube and every one of them had hands.

Messed with this Hawaii chick, She told me that her race of men have hands and they fight all day hardly and gunplay.

As east coast guy I didn’t believe it.