Coli brehs is Ben Carson a c00n?

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
And that's your stance I respect that, I don't agree nor disagree bc that's not what is taking about

I'm speaking on this notion that Carson is an entire c00n and harmful to our race simply because your masters have told you this.

Anything or anybody that attempts to separate black people from their party they keep at bay - this is why dr umar is being reduced to being an Internet star, same to tommy soytemyer and Tariq...but Deray McKesson gets national exposure?! He's the face of black activism?! :what:
No, on my own I came to the conclusion that he's a c00n because he's a black Republican. Think about the median voter theorem. In a winner takes all election, I as a voter will pick the candidate who's agenda most aligns with my best interests. Naturally, in this political climate, that will never be a Republican. There are many social black conservatives who are Democrats because they know what the party stands for in terms of race. I don't listen to the aforementioned people, so I honestly can't answer that question.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
It's relevant because it shows that even the most entrenched in conservative ideals like Colin Powell does not mean you have to vote Republican. What's best for the county comes first. You blindly vote Republican no matter what. Check yourself.
There is never a Democractic candidate who's issues I agree with.
For stuff like town mayor, school councilman or coroner, I'll just randomly vote one of the dudes in. :russ:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Are you @unit321 :dahell:

Ben Carson has achieved a lot and he should be saluted for that. But he is a coward, he knows little to nothing outside of neurosurgery, he's not self aware and he's a puppet. That is too much to overlook for someone to be the President. Rick Ross has accomplished a lot but I don't think he should be president.
That's not me. I'm unit321.