Coli brehs is Ben Carson a c00n?

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't pay too much attention to politics so idk. But I've seen a couple headlines where it sounded like he was c00ning.

Last edited:

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
well his wife is black.....

candy-carson-7.jpg

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Gimme some examples breh

I think he's a c00n because he tap dances for elements in this country who dislike Obama and not entirely because of his politics. See the links below as both are examples of blatant pandering to racist elements within this country, particularly the first link. While I do agree with him that progressive and liberal pundits and politicians seek to manipulate minority communities and reinforce a victim mentality, he states this in a manner that would indicate segments of Black Americans aren't being victimized every day. As if getting your azz kicked or shot by a police officer of a broken tail light or mistaken identity is just a figment of our imagination.

To make matters worse, he's suggesting that Obama's actions are the real cause of worsened race relations in this county. I agree race relations have gotten worse since he got in office, but that's because he got in office, not because of anything he's said or done. White nationalism, militia activity, gun purchases, etc. have all increased since Obama was elected and not because of anything he's said or done since becoming President. Besides, plenty of Blacks think he hasn't addressed race related issues enough, and this jackass Carson thinks Obama has gone too far on race? Either the guy is delusional, or tap dancing for the audience he seeks to gain approval from and I tend to believer the latter as opposed to the former. It's one thing to disagree with another Black person's politics, I don't knock that at all. However, to do so and earn points from people that dislike that Black man because he's not their ideal Black person, is reprehensible to me.

Ben Carson: Race relations ‘worse’ under Obama

“I actually believe that things were better before this president was elected. And I think that things have gotten worse because of his unusual emphasis [on race],” he said while appearing on The Hugh Hewitt Show Tuesday.

Mr. Carson
went on to criticize Mr. Obama’s response to the Henry Louis Gates incident, when the president said police acted “stupidly,” and the Trayvon Martin incident, when Mr. Obama commented that if he had a son, his son would “look like Trayvon.”

In response to a question from Mr. Hewitt, Mr. Carson said the president “absolutely” plays the race card and, along with other progressives, attempts to “manipulate, particularly minority communities, to make them feel that they are victims.”

Ben Carson: Obamacare worst thing ‘since slavery’

"You know Obamacare is really I think the worst thing that has happened in this nation since slavery," Carson, who is African American, said Friday in remarks at the Values Voter Summit in Washington. "And it is in a way, it is slavery in a way, because it is making all of us subservient to the government, and it was never about health care. It was about control."

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Ben Carson is probably the biggest c00n I wish was not c00n. To go from the slums of Detroit to be one of the top neurosurgeons in the world is the very definition of black excellence in America (While maintaining a black wife).

Unfortunately, he's been infected with that supremacy. And there is no way a man who went thru that much poverty and who put forth that much effort to get out the ghetto could spew the vile that he spews and truly believe it

honestly he's the black mouth piece, token and puppet for rich white people like Rupert Murdoch to say what they want him to say. It's actually pretty sad.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
How many black men do you think are gonna be in the running, at all, for president of the United States as a GOP candidate without some type of high level c00nery in their past

This election shyt is a poorly constructed joke anyway, I checked out of this circus

Last edited:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Now he's a c00n but about year ago when he was going on and on about mike brown he wasnt one but when he attack non-black/non-white he is