Coli brehs is Ben Carson a c00n?

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
There are a lot of people who "threw" the race card at me because I didn't vote for Obama. I'm Republican so I'm not going to vote for a Democratic president no matter if he is white, black, Hispanic or Asian. But if I say I'm going to vote for a black Republican candidate, they can't throw the race card which is the knee-jerk reaction. Now what are you gonna do when you can't throw the race card? You throw a full-on hissy fit.
LOL @ using the bolded as an excuse.....Im a democrat....a hardcore one at that but not no fukking liberal....if the race came down to Hilary Clinton and Ben Carson....Ill vote for Ben Carson.....you asians appease cacs too much and it makes me fukking sick....

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
LOL @ using the bolded as an excuse.....Im a democrat....a hardcore one at that but not no fukking liberal....if the race came down to Hilary Clinton and Ben Carson....Ill vote for Ben Carson.....you asians appease cacs too much and it makes me fukking sick....
Do we? That's a huge assumption.
The Republican party backs particular political issues where the Democratic party opposes those political issues. I don't agree with everything that the Republican party stands behind. But, there are way more issues that I agree with the Republican party than I do with the Democratic party.
In actuality, more Asians support the Democratic party than the Republican party. And, if you look at white people, 49% support the Republican party and 40% support the Democratic party. So since there isn't a huge majority voting Republican, your assumption that Asians support the Republican party to kiss up to white people is wrong, and distorted.

A Deep Dive Into Party Affiliation

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Do we? That's a huge assumption.
The Republican party backs particular political issues where the Democratic party opposes those political issues. I don't agree with everything that the Republican party stands behind. But, there are way more issues that I agree with the Republican party than I do with the Democratic party.
In actuality, more Asians support the Democratic party than the Republican party. And, if you look at white people, 49% support the Republican party and 40% support the Democratic party. So since there isn't a huge majority voting Republican, your assumption that Asians support the Republican party to kiss up to white people is wrong, and distorted.

A Deep Dive Into Party Affiliation
when it comes to voting democratic....asians are now truly seeing the light...but that shyt wasnt always the norm....

In 2012, nearly three-quarters of Asian-American voters went for President Obama. But, rewind — 20 years prior — and you'll find fewer than a third voted Democrat.

In fact, in the span of two decades, the Asian-American vote in presidential elections has gone from being solidly Republican, to increasingly Democrat.

Analysts have described the Asian-American political shift as the most dramatic swing in recent presidential voting behavior across any demographic.

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
Ben's the only republican candidate I think that has a chance against Bernie or Hillary. Trump will get beat once people realize that what they thought was a cute funny game could come true. What I don't get is how Trump is leading all these polls and I have yet to meet a Trump supporter.