Coli Brehs: What Is The Purpose Of Life? (I Ask This Everyday. What Is Life?)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I ask myself everyday. What is life's purpose? Even for the poor people and disabled what's their purpose. I've been looking at the Kabbalah recently to find answers. Yes, I know about being a good person and etc. However, there has to be a reason why we are on Earth. Life is suppose to be fun :patrice: It isn't for all. Especially, in 3rd world countries.

Your thoughts? What do you think?

P.S. if I asked this before my bad.

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
Sometimes you go through life looking at the stars and trip on rocks because you are not experiencing what's infront of you.

The mind is like a child. You have to treat it like your child and not bow to every whim of every thing it wants you to pay attention to because you have other children. It's a tool and it works for you. You don't work for it.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
you say this a lot and end up making more threads lol
Not really, my threads are just bumped a lot :yeshrug:

The purpose of life is to live.
There's a large chunk of people who don't live life like you and I. I explained that in the OP.

Sometimes you go through life looking at the stars and trip on rocks because you are not experiencing what's infront of you.

The mind is like a child. You have to treat it like your child and not bow to every whim of every thing it wants you to pay attention to because you have other children. It's a tool and it works for you. You don't work for it.
Good point

Super Future Luther King Jr.

You Deserve It
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rose Town

:wow:Dap.......and Rep

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if i told you the answer then i would take you from man to god. :mjgrin:

you ain't ready to level up yet. :youngsabo:

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sustain your existence through financial means, continuing your legacy through your off spring, help others in need. That's all i got :yeshrug: