Coli Brehs: What Is The Purpose Of Life? (I Ask This Everyday. What Is Life?)

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
I ask myself everyday. What is life's purpose? Even for the poor people and disabled what's their purpose. I've been looking at the Kabbalah recently to find answers. Yes, I know about being a good person and etc. However, there has to be a reason why we are on Earth. Life is suppose to be fun :patrice: It isn't for all. Especially, in 3rd world countries.

Your thoughts? What do you think?

P.S. if I asked this before my bad.

You're hitting home with the underlined but I'm a chill because I ain't trying to get depressed or go into a pity party.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Choices. You know fully well what MIGHT be the purpose of life, and you obviously have chosen NOT to believe that. The Holy Quran states a people will not be destroyed until a messenger has been sent to them. That includes you Joe. WORSHIPPING GOD IS EVERY MANS PURPOSE. But most will not believe, thus saith The Lord.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Choices. You know fully well what MIGHT be the purpose of life, and you obviously have chosen NOT to believe that. The Holy Quran states a people will not be destroyed until a messenger has been sent to them. That includes you Joe. WORSHIPPING GOD IS EVERY MANS PURPOSE. But most will not believe, thus saith The Lord.
I'm not Muslim.

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
So far as we know folk,the meaning of life is to reproduce and keep the blood line going. There could be more meanings,but this is the only concrete explanation that we as humans know so far. -Voodoo

Last edited:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
My theory on the purpose of life follows the theory of evolution. With evolution favorable traits are passed down through natural selection. I feel we're at a point in human history where our technology and society are vastly outpacing evolution, so we have to rethink what it means to "evolve". Rather than passing on favorable traits we pass on favorable social status. Thus for me, the meaning of life is to do as good or better than your parents. Match their status, improve as much as you can, and leave your children in a favorable position.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
My theory on the purpose of life follows the theory of evolution. With evolution favorable traits are passed down through natural selection. I feel we're at a point in human history where our technology and society are vastly outpacing evolution, so we have to rethink what it means to "evolve". Rather than passing on favorable traits we pass on favorable social status. Thus for me, the meaning of life is to do as good or better than your parents. Match their status, improve as much as you can, and leave your children in a favorable position.
Good assessment

MarciknoW

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind...
Daps
Reppin
The 242
Their is no purpose alot of us were accidents born to live out the same system our ancestors did before us...no matter what u do someone has already did it before