Coli brehs y'all gots some explaining to do

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I don't need none of the fantasy stories or none of that.

How are y'all getting y'all women?

I see some brehs say I'm in shape and stay to myself and the women flock:yeshrug:

Then some brehs say that being in shape and staying to yourself comes off to women as aggressive and mean,so they take a different approach and the women flock:yeshrug:

Then some brehs are thirsty and shoot shots all day and get women:yeshrug:

But then brehs say you gotta ignore the chicks and not be thirsty and they'll approach you:yeshrug:

Let's be real about something tho,women don't approach like that,especially the bad ones:francis:

So some of y'all got some explaining to do :stopitslime:

Remember no :duck:

All truth:youngsabo:

ben anderson

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
MD
Cut to 8-15% body fat.
Don’t be smaller than 5”6( sorry super short brehs)
Go to a dermatologist and clear your skin up.
Dress in fitting clothing..no bootcut jeans or fat ass shirts. Expensive doesn’t equate to style.
Look people in the eye when talking/speak clear and commanding( don’t get it confused with aggressive)
I’m assuming your average or ugly because no handsome nikka has problems with women( short/introverted/poor)
Get your money up

collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
I have no hoes currently, just a fwb kinda thing with an ex, but when I’m in the field I mix it up with physical approaches and online dating. I’m a Day game kind of guy so your everyday girls I try to bag. I get chicks making heavy inviting eye contact and sometimes they’ll even follow me around in stores and I bag that way. There’s no concrete definitive method, each situation and environment is different.

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Cut to 8-15% body fat.
Dress in fitting clothing..no bootcut jeans or fat ass shirts. Expensive doesn’t equate to style.
Look people in the eye when talking/speak clear and commanding( don’t get it confused with aggressive)
I’m assuming your average or ugly because no handsome nikka has problems with women( short/introverted/poor)
Get your money up

Nah actually I'm handsome fit and have a good job,this is for thecoli in general

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Cut to 8-15% body fat.
Get your money up

Nah actually I'm handsome fit and have a good job,this is for thecoli in general