Coli brehs y'all gots some explaining to do

knickscity

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Bed-Stuy
Females are attracted a lot of times to things they can't have. I'm married, still in great shape, tall and good looking with a very good job. My ring on my finger attracts more females than when I was single. they're usually just subtle with it, but the messages are obvious.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Some nikkas got the right chemicals, others don't. People forget attraction and lust is based on chemical reaction. I could be built like I'm starring in the next Batman movie, women will not "flock" to me. Faces matter but sometimes chemistry overrides that too. All the "get money, get dressed, hop out the whip" shyt is either to enhance chemical reaction or make up for it altogether.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
i sell shyt online they come over and i make moves, helps if you got a nice pad.

Art Norm

All Star
Daps
Reppin
You either got it or you don't. I've never had a problem getting females. I've been told that I'm very charismatic, and people are naturally just drawn to my aura. I'm not even the loudest in the room type of nikka. Just a cool ass, lowkey type nikka that everyone seems to like. It def helped with attracting females. In my prime it was :banderas:, but even now I still get hit on today, pretty often. I ain't no tall nikka, I'm only 5'8. I have been told that I am handsome. I was borderline :flabbynsick: , well actually I was :flabbynsick: about 6 months ago then woke up one day like :merchant: I gotta do something about this. Dropped 50lbs, and now I get even more attention. I'm married too and this ring tend to attract even more hoes. Even when it came to approaching it was easy to me because I've never been afraid to talk to anyone. I know how to gauge interest really well too. Gotta be able to pick up on them signals and cues.

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
Females are attracted a lot of times to things they can't have. I'm married, still in great shape, tall and good looking with a very good job. My ring on my finger attracts more females than when I was single. they're usually just subtle with it, but the messages are obvious.

It does, huh?

giphy.gif

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
I play music so women and music is a given. Most times, I don’t really have to try unless I want to. Sometimes, it gets annoying depending on the person you’re interacting with. But most times I just ride with that blessing. If it wasn’t for what I did, I’d probably have a harder time finding women.

The only difference between me and some other man is I rarely have to make the first move. That’s a serious advantage but still, you have to have some substance behind that too otherwise people will REALLY learn who you are in a bad way.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
actually it does, you just gotta know your crowd

but keep thinking these nikkas on the coli is putting you on game and not setting you up for failure.
For looking for a solid partner I may agree but for fukking new women constantly, nah. If a dude or men in general have to be TOLD to be himself it's probably not effective.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
buy yourself a womans handbag sell it online they will keep emailing you with their numbers, the trick is going into the 2nd hand shops and buying cheap bags. most women couldnt tell if its 20.00 or 200.00 worth so they like favours. got it.

but im not a creep i have custom labels sewn into bags, hats, etc. and customized them with textiles.

but you could still eat by doing it the simple way, buy some womens shyt.