Coli Dream: Kevin Samuels trained pawg pressed by Black Queen (Real)

Who’s right/wrong

• PAWG

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • BAWG

Votes: 12 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
Not gon lie; white girls like this have a battery in their back because the truth is they know there are brothas who will want them and think they are better simply because they are white. 🤷🏾‍♀️

If you fumble your opportunities as a White woman in America you don’t deserve to be here lol

There’s a clip in that thread where she says “I know I’m going to have a Black baby anyway”. The Black girl asked her why she said that, and she didn’t have an answer. Not even a simple “I prefer Black men”.

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
The black woman is in the right I got triggered myself when that white bytch said she was “being aggressive”only because the black woman was being direct and asking her to elaborate on what she said..this that lame passive aggressive gaslight shyt crackers do when they wrong fukk this white bytch tired of white bytches thinking they know what’s best for us because some nikkas fukking her and gassing her head up to keep fukking..that’s why I cringe at nikkas who thirst over white bytches because it makes them think they can talk down to our women..I like a white bytch throat like the next man but I don’t gas them up like some of you lame ass nikkas do

RARI_Godwind

St. BAWGustine - DarkSkxxxn
Daps
Once again, if that's what KS breeded that proves my point about him. His message was incomplete like a mug
I purposefully avoided the super mega thread and KS content. :hubie:

What exactly were your thoughts on him :lupe:

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
The black woman is in the right I got triggered myself when that white bytch said she was “being aggressive”only because the black woman was being direct and asking her to elaborate on what she said..this that lame passive aggressive gaslight shyt crackers do when they wrong fukk this white bytch tired of white bytches thinking they know what’s best for us because some nikkas fukking her and gassing her head up to keep fukking..that’s why I cringe at nikkas who thirst over white bytches because it makes them think they can talk down to our women..I like a white bytch throat like the next man but I don’t gas them up like some of you lame ass nikkas do
I’m glad you can see it.