Coli Dream: Kevin Samuels trained pawg pressed by Black Queen (Real)

Who’s right/wrong

• PAWG

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • BAWG

Votes: 12 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
Say less.
If you’re black, you think white women are better than your black mother?

I don’t get why as a black man you would take just the part of me saying I’d let a white bytch suck my dikk but overlook my overall point..

Unless you a white boy trying to be funny..

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
If you’re black, you think white women are better than your black mother?

I don’t get why as a black man you would take just the part of me saying I’d let a white bytch suck my dikk but overlook my overall point..

Unless you a white boy trying to be funny..

I was merely agreeing with you, king.

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Not gon lie; white girls like this have a battery in their back because the truth is they know there are brothas who will want them and think they are better simply because they are white. 🤷🏾‍♀️

If you fumble your opportunities as a White woman in America you don’t deserve to be here lol

There’s a clip in that thread where she says “I know I’m going to have a Black baby anyway”. The Black girl asked her why she said that, and she didn’t have an answer. Not even a simple “I prefer Black men”.
Real talk. That white girl knows that she don’t have to do shyt to pull a breh or get support. She don’t even have to do that fake woke wigger act. she can just be her white self.:youngsabo:

The interesting thing is that the moment bw challenge Ww they either turn into Karen’s, pretend to not know what’s going on/fake ignorance, claim we’re hating or they say we’re being aggressive out of nowhere.

This white girl was most likely making controversial content on tik tok for clout. She knew it would be triggering to bw, and quickly boost her name so she’s intentionally marketed her content the way she does.

Bw fell for it and gave her attention, and the clout she wanted. And honestly she’s only acting as if bw are hating or defensive because she knows that she was intentionally just saying shyt and she didn’t really want to be questioned or challenged on it.

Honestly bw should have just ignored her content. And not given her attention. She would have went away and went back to being a becky.

Last edited:

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
This my first time watching a full babble clip but man

"Why did you say the majority of black women are single mothers?"

"I didn't say that... I asked, why are the majority of black women single mothers?"

:pachaha: chick mentored under kevin samuels during the day and tucker carlson at night