Coli help me settle this: Lupita vs average faced sloppy bodied Rican ex girlfriend.

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
I know this sounds silly. I got into a heated debate with a friend last night and claimed his ex is in the the same league looks wise as Lupita. I told him hell nah and you come off as colorstruck and racially biased. He claims he has no feelings for the ex so I'm expecting he can be objective on this. His ex looks similar to this

Reference Body wise at her best (at her worst she was 5'0 185 pounds):scust: ( not her in the picture)
tumblr_nn1zh80pCk1ttryaao1_500.jpg

Face wised ( not her just given a reference point)

ByvkXPCIUAAw6cd.jpg

Claims Lupita looks in the same league :mjlol:
Lupita.jpg

lupita-nyong-o-shows-off-her-bikini-body-in-hawaii-june-2014_1.jpg

I told him no way in hell your ex is in the same league. You may not find her personally attractive which is fair but no way in hell if we're looking with this objectively is this chick the same standard as Lupita. :francis: Overrate average spainsh chicks just cuz they Spanish brehs.

Last edited:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
lupita skin tone on :banderas:

wish there were some back shots in that bikini, thighs look like they can bear some seeds

Birdie

Banned
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Sounds like:duck:but I'll play along I guess.

Lupita is obviously more attractive but if the Rican girl had the face of the second girl posted and her body were on point it could go ether way since it would depend on what the particular guy is interested in at the time, A Black chick or a Rican one.