Coli I have a question for y'all. Help a brotha out... Food related

Would you order any of these in a restaurant?

• Fish and grits

• French toast sandwich

• Eggs and rice

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
:flabbynsick: Clientele?

nah but seriously. The fish and grits and French toast sandwich would sell
Like I said it's in a country area so yeah a lot of them are older black folks, a few older white folks for lunch and mostly middle aged for dinner

That's why I thought about the egg and rice. They don't really fukk with the sweeter things on the menu for lunch

Taco

All Star
Daps
This breakfast spot near me does chicken and waffles that consist of a Belgian waffle with chicken infused into the dough. It’s unique and in my opinion friendly towards a picky eater. It’s served dusted in sugar and a side of whip cream. Idk your clientele but it would def be different. French toast sandwich sounds like a play on a Monte Cristo. Another idea would be like a plate that consist all the breakfast favs like a garbage plate. Over here they call it the kitchen sink. Consist of hash browns peppers,bacon, onions topped with eggs pretty much a glorified scramble.

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
French toast sammie but add powdered sugar and sliced strawberries for presentation and flair
I was debating on the powdered sugar. I'm trying to make it as easy to eat as possible and since it's a sandwich people would probably try to eat it with their hands.

Or maybe an open faced sandwich would work with the sugar