Coli Legal Experts: Am I Going to Jail?

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
Story time.

So I have a cousin who I recently had a falling out with.

Long stort I let him stay w me because him and his mother was going thru it but all he did was smoke weed and play xbox so I approached him about it. He starts raising his voice amd getting huffy w me so I told him to bounce. :camby:

Over the next couple weeks homie starts passive aggressively texting me asking for things he left "accidentally":rudy:. He keeps sending my lil bro (this is important) to get the shyt and the first couple times I let it slide and just give my brother the shyt (:snoop: I know I'm too fukking nice). But the 3rd time I snapped on my bro and told him stop being a go between for that fukk nikka. He obliges and I don't hear from em for a while.

A week later the cousin hittin my line crazy for some shyt that didn't even belong to him (a $40 pre amp so yall know it wasn't no money or jewelry) talm bout

"Ima need dat shyt or you gon have to run me my bread:birdman:". Complete fukk nikka.

So I tell em thats mine fam but nice try his unemployed ass can get a job and buy one himself. Then he start talking reckless saying he gonna pull up this that and the third. Im like "Bet ill be waiting:myman:". The p*ssy nikka never shows but by this time I'm fuming frpm all the crazy shyt he talkin on my phone that I won't even repeat.

I'm waiting all weekend and I finally hit this nikka line and he doesn't pick up. I send him a text amd tell em he better come to me before I start looking for him. Next I get a call from my mama saying that his mama called her and said I was pickin on him :what::martin:.

I tell mama stay out of this, it's grown man bidness. But if HIS mama wanna talk to me, THAT'S cool. Mama says bet.

The nikka mama never call but I get some heinous texts from him that I suspect was her mama and then they block my number immediately after so I can't reply.

Here's where it gets juicy:

I see a picture that my lil bro posted on ig of him bickin back boolin at my momma crib with the same cousin who was wishing death on me. :gucci::hhh:

I'm like fukk it its go time. :demonic:

I pull up fast af. My brother open the door like "whats up big bro?:troll:" and dap him up and see my cousin on the couch chillin. I tell him he gotta lot of nerve to be up in my mama crib after all that shyt he was poppin and he need to BOUNCE.

Get this. nikka says "Im here with your brother and I don't have to leave and you can't make me:jawalrus:." My lil bro basically cosigning the nikka and telling me to fall back.

3rd strike. I reach back and Rick James slap the atoms out this nikka molecules. I'm talking everybody in the house felt that shyt through the walls.

nikka sitting there like:mjcry:. Lil bro like "Mama!:damn:" And I just walk out that bytch cuz I don't wanna fight in my mama house and break something.

15 minutes later my bro call me. "Breh come back they gonna arrest you." Turns out the lil hoe ass nikka called white daddy over a SLAP :pacspit:. So I told him just tell them pigs nothing happened and ill come back and we'll squash it like that. Lil bro says "I already told them exactly what happened because I didn't know what to say:skip:"

Double:pacspit:

I'm in the next county over so I say fukk it I ain't trying play myself like that.

TL;DR

Slapped the shyt out my cuzzin and him and my lil bro snitched on me to the pigs. What should I expect?

Kasper KArr

Go-getter from the Lower East Side
Daps
No disrespect but sounds like your family a bunch of p*ssy nikkas. From your cousin to your brother, stay the fukk away from them. Your brother telling the cops what went down bexause he didn’t know what to say? Son wtf?

Bro stop texting them cats and keep it moving. The more you engage the more these nikkas will have on you. You already regressing fighting over 40 dollars (yeah yeah I acknowledge the principle of respect and all that) but shyt not worth it my brother. You did a good thing looking out for him, and while he didn’t appreciate you still did right by him. It’s his L my guy. Keep it pushing.

One more thing. Hope this shows you to practice intense realism and recognize that despite them being blood, you have to sometimes see them for who they truly are and treat them as such. They family and all that, but now you know their true colors.

Daps
I pull up fast af. My brother open the door like "whats up big bro?:troll:" and dap him up and see my cousin on the couch chillin. I tell him he gotta lot of nerve to be up in my mama crib after all that shyt he was poppin and he need to BOUNCE.

Get this. nikka says "Im here with your brother and I don't have to leave and you can't make me:jawalrus:." My lil bro basically cosigning the nikka and telling me to fall back.

3rd strike. I reach back and Rick James slap the atoms out this nikka molecules. I'm talking everybody in the house felt that shyt through the walls.

nikka sitting there like:mjcry:. Lil bro like "Mama!:damn:"
:dead:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
As a man with an anger that would have resulted in the same situation you just posted had I been in it myself, I'll tell you this one thing, breh. Don't let fools like that rile you up and got you going through the bullshyt that you going through now. Cut that nikka off (Cousin) and let him to know that if he ever steps you to in any shape or form, whether it be for help or to get hit, he's gonna get laid out....and keep it moving.

Your fam ain't looking to be loyal like you want and Your Mom's clearly ain't choosing sides, so you'll end up heating yourself up trying to argue why you being so aggressive while he slinks back and acts hurt. You got your own place, stick to that shyt. Ignore the fukker like he ain't even there after you let all to know that you don't fukk with him and keep it moving.

He might look to press charges, but if he already backing down from a slap and ain't look to shoot the fair one with you, chances are you can punk him out of that shyt or better yet, Get your Mom's to coordinate with whomever to squash it while you keep moving.

Also, let your lil bro to know that he fukked up too. While I'd never let my lil bro catch no flack for shyt I done, I'd be damned if he's gonna call the cops on me and rat my out and still be under the banner of my older brother protection instead of trying to help me in any shape or form, fukk that.

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
:gucci:

Your cousin really called the police and your brother made a witness statement

I can’t believe this shyt

You not going to jail tho

I had the same :gucci:when they told me. Don't know how they can walk around planet Earth knowing they did that shyt.

Blood really don't mean shyt even your lil bro violating.:gucci:

They were always soft/timid and hanging around cacs.

I fought for my bro all the time because he wouldn't fight back and I saved my cuzzin from getting stomped out before for doing some grimy shyt. :mjcry:

No disrespect but sounds like your family a bunch of p*ssy nikkas. From your cousin to your brother, stay the fukk away from them. Your brother telling the cops what went down bexause he didn’t know what to say? Son wtf?

One more thing. Hope this shows you to practice intense realism and recognize that despite them being blood, you have to sometimes see them for who they truly are and treat them as such. They family and all that, but now you know their true colors.

Damn :wow:

This post cuts because it's true. Not one lie told. I gotta move better in the future.