Coli Legal Experts: Am I Going to Jail?

Daps
You’ll be fine. Your cousin doesn’t wanna look for a job or fight, so I doubt he have the patience to pursue a charge...

tenor.gif
tenor.gif

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You’re a dummy Breh. They have all your threatening texts and witnesses to the assault. Also this might grades a domestic. You think this legal system is a joke. You won’t be laughing when you try to upgrade your professional life and get doors closed because of an assault charge.

Best you can hope for is your cousin doesn’t show up for court. You better not contact him less risk a witness intimidation charge as well.

Lastly before doing anything, get a lawyer.

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
You’re a dummy Breh. They have all your threatening texts and witnesses to the assault. Also this might grades a domestic. You think this legal system is a joke. You won’t be laughing when you try to upgrade your professional life and get doors closed because of an assault charge.

Best you can hope for is your cousin doesn’t show up for court. You better not contact him less risk a witness intimidation charge as well.

Lastly before doing anything, get a lawyer.

:yeshrug: Ill eat it.

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
You got to control your temper

You passed the point where words can have you making moves like that

I doubt the police even pursue this his shyt but you can't fukk with your family

whatthatthangsmelllike

W$GT$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach
You got to control your temper

You passed the point where words can have you making moves like that

I doubt the police even pursue this his shyt but you can't fukk with your family
True but it’s family my Cuzin packed me out I packed him out and we still brothers till this day wasn’t even no foul shyt u don’t involve law in fam business

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
OP...

I’m on your side, Breh!

Although I ain’t wit the violence aspect of your story per se, I am not mad at you for what you did to your cuhzun.. He deserved every last of that slap!!

But, you may have to charge your cuhzun to the game! How is he gonna threaten you, then snitch on you to his mama AND the suspected race soldiers??

Also, you may need to put your baby Breh on game and explain protocol to him! Under no circumstances does he volunteer incriminating evidence against his own flesh and blood! He ain’t supposed volunteer shyt to them folks!

Maybe he was scared and didn’t know what to say, but as a senior ranking Breh, you gotta educate him on the do’s &don’ts regarding dealing with suspected race soldiers..

In all, you ain’t the only one who got family members on that bs.. Many to most people do and it is unfortunate!!

Oh, I doubt you will go to jail, but if you do, then you definitely need to fall all the way back from your Aunt’s son(that is what I would refer to him moving forward)...