COLI: Pick Beats For My New Album ITT

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
Feed me rappers, or feed me beats! :noah:

So as some of you know, I released my debut album,"Time Machine" for streaming this past March; an album I recorded and performed on tour in 2015-2016 while I was facing some very tough circumstances, not to mention a few pending court cases that have since been resolved and put behind me. I've since "retired" from rap, and been a free and productive man for the past 2 years, having successes in all of my undertakings since I've been home.

From running two highly profitable businesses, to building and owning my home and never "needing" to rap or hustle again, to creating a non-profit to guide at-risk youth and help to funnel them into proper mentorship and mental health services in their areas, I find myself still having an itch to scratch...artistically. Like my story still hasn't fully been told. I find myself listening to new shyt from other artists, and listening to myself, and wanting to outdo my previous project just for the love of the craft.

My issue is, I'm on limited time from day to day, with work, business, real estate and crypto day trading, and have time to listen to beats here and there, but not nearly as much as I'd like. I'm looking for suggestions & beat submissions to be posted in this thread for consideration. Post ANYBODY'S beats in here, as long as it isn't something already being used by an industry/well known artist. DOPE shyt ONLY PLEASE.

The next album:
  • 10 tracks

• No features

• Will also have "Time" in the title

• Will be released in late August/Early Septembe

• A little more experimental with beat & flow selection

• Will follow up on the 2K concept with a song titled "Madden"

• Will be less dark, but no less lyrical or catchy as far as verses, beats & hooks go

• Will have recording completed after hearing Cole, Drake, Kendrick & Pusha T's releases if they're out by July. Not trying to "blow" with my music, but I'll be taking competitive cues from each and trying to outdo those projects on a whole, just to add a classic to my catalog.

I'm picky with my production, so I'm likely to only choose 3-4 beats at most for my album, and I'll pay and credit the producers, whether they come from The Coli, YouTube, or anywhere else. Just link the beat to this thread, and their contact info if you have it. I'll also shout you out on the album if I use a track you produced or found.

With that said, I want more:

• Experimental trap
  • 2022 Boom bap (maybe with trap elements or just not sounding TOO dusty)''
  • Soul sample trap beats
  • Brooklyn drill beats
  • Soul sample beats in general

The time and effort is appreciated, my nikkas. I've only got 2-3 months to crank this out, so lets work! And if you want to participate but haven't heard my music, peep the link below.

:salute:

from A.V. TIME MACHINE [ALBUM THREAD]:
https://www.thecoli.com/goto/post?id=41143549#post-41143549

AVAILABLE NOW
on all streaming platforms

Apple Music, Tidal, Google Play Music, Youtube Music, Amazon Music, iHeartRadio, Pandora, etc.

http%3A%2F%2Fgather.fandalism.com%2Fhyperfollow-75EF4107-140B-42B9-814C3E84DE337105.jpg

Streaming Links:

Apple Music

iTunes

Spotify

TIDAL

YouTube Music

Soundcloud

LYRICS ARE EMBEDDED AND SYNCED IN ALL STREAMING & SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS

Last edited:

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
What is Your deadline/and your idea of experimental? :sas2:. The Concepts sounds dope:wow:. The Time Machine project is on point.:obama:

A.V.

Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
What is Your deadline/and your idea of experimental? :sas2:. The Concepts sounds dope:wow:. The Time Machine project is on point.:obama:

No real deadline, just trying to wrap recording by early august.

Still open on sounds...post a beat!

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
Here's some beats I had saved years ago. Was thinking about getting back into rapping but I eventually decided not to

Let me know if you need a certain vibe or sound. I have alot of instrumentals in my library I can post that haven't been used yet

Edit: I got homeboys that make beats too. Im talking mainstream quality joints
Here's one of them from my bro Jpump

If you're interested in collaborating with him or anyone else I know hit my PM

Last edited:

A.V.

Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
Thank you fellas, keep em coming! Going through all of these in a few

jensyao

Collector
Daps
Reppin
Schooling people takes forever; don't bother
I got some example beats that you can write to or have someone else flip the sample to remake, not sure if the samples could be cleared or who produced it for some of these, etc

<- whole beat tape
<- gotta contact him for the full beats

a lot of C-Sick's best beats went to this mixtape, which went double buttcheeks Minimum Wage Millionaire Mixtape by AceSo Hosted by KiD-Supreme you can try asking for those beats to relay your vocals on them

<- I have the version w/o the chorus

<- the intro could be flipped

plenty of wasted samples that rappers didn't use to their full potential on: https://www.thecoli.com/posts/41883327/

other beats not on youtube

42 Swagg To The Ceiling (Instrumenta mp3
01 I Got Swag (Instrumental) mp3

this was just a scattershot of various beats I had in mind...but I can hone in on specific sounds if you need those type of beats over others

Last edited: