A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
:patrice: on the first beat...

2nd is cool, but the BPMs too low
It's all good. I'll think outside the box digging for beats considering the sound you're looking for

Edit: There's someone I know on the exact same vibe too. He just hasn't put his beats online yet. Imma keep you updated

Last edited:

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
@A.V. Whats your beat budget range?

Just drop some beats or some prices in the DM and we'll move forward. I pay for QUALITY shyt. Not about to go back and forth about financials without a product in front of me, no disrespect

KingSol81

Superstar
Daps
Just drop some beats or some prices in the DM and we'll move forward. I pay for QUALITY shyt. Not about to go back and forth about financials without a product in front of me, no disrespect
I don’t make beats, but I network with some cats who do, just trying to get an idea if you’re putting money money into your project so I don’t hit somebody up about you and waste their time if you’re just looking for $50 YouTube “type” beats, no disrespect.

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
I don’t make beats, but I network with some cats who do, just trying to get an idea if you’re putting money money into your project so I don’t hit somebody up about you and waste their time if you’re just looking for $50 YouTube “type” beats, no disrespect.

Again, I pay for quality, my money not short. You can leave a link to some work or not. Either way I’m not pressed